Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaoz

The Apple Jacker's {APJ} are recruiting

Who are The Apple Jacker's?

The Apple Jacker's is a brand new guild. We are primarily pvp focused but need any and all types of players. If you're looking for a positive, fun, and comedic environment, then look no further.

As of the time of this post, we are in good standing with every guild in crowfall to my knowledge. We love to fight in an honorable way with good sportsmanship.

We are also a helpful guild. We will help anyone and everyone who asks. Whether it be new players trying to figure out the game for the first time or someone down on their luck in need of some supplies.

We have experience in all types of pvp, from 1v1 duels, to 20 vs 20 siege battles. We also love to test out different builds and theory craft as well.

About the Guild leader and the name.

Hello and welcome to any and all who would like to become an Apple Jacker. I am Kaoz, the original Applejack Bandit. I love and enjoy crowfall very much and have been doing so solo for a while now. I thought it is finally time to start up a brand new guild.

I'd like to think that i am an easy going and funny guy. I have many years of experience in leading guilds and teams. I love pvp and i have been in many amateur tournaments for multiple games.

I got the name "The Applejack Bandit" from an idea on my stream. My viewers and I thought it would be funny to take everything and leave someone one apple after defeating them in battle. Needless to say the name stuck and from that day on every time i kill a player, i take everything and leave 1 apple.

What are the guild rules?

1. Anyone who is inactive for more than 3 weeks will be kicked unless they have a reasonable explanation.

2. No racism, sexism, dickism, or any type of isms is allowed.

3. Be kind and honorable to everyone.

4. Listen to the guild leader/officers.

5. If you have a problem with someone, then take it up the chain. We all get mad and fight sometimes, but lets keep it civil

6. After you kill someone, you must take everything and leave one apple. Golden apples are reserved for the best pvpers only.

7. Have fun and enjoy this amazing game.

How to apply

Anyone who wishes to apply can do so here in this thread or if you have any questions you can message me on discord at #Korpze3034.

Please state your Primary account and any alt accounts you have
Your timezone
Your roll. As in pvper, crafter, gather, etc.
Your class
The reason you would like to join and a little bit about yourself.

Thank you all for reading and i hope to have many of you join The Apple Jackers.

Edited by Kaoz

2 hours ago, Feashrind said:

What faction is this guild for?

Balance atm but its up for debate what faction we go next campaign.