Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No XL tokens on any of my parcels?


Hunt
 Share

Recommended Posts

So last patch I was able to fit the keep greathall, manor, cottages and keep all next to each other on same parcel with no problems. This patch (yes I know they are fine tuning the vassal system) I cannot place my keep great hall anywhere because none of my parcels including hamlet and shire allow tokens for a XL building. So I guess the question is, is XL tokens not yet implemented or is there another parcel I am unaware of that grants XL tokens?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hunt said:

So last patch I was able to fit the keep greathall, manor, cottages and keep all next to each other on same parcel with no problems. This patch (yes I know they are fine tuning the vassal system) I cannot place my keep great hall anywhere because none of my parcels including hamlet and shire allow tokens for a XL building. So I guess the question is, is XL tokens not yet implemented or is there another parcel I am unaware of that grants XL tokens?

The first parcel providing XL Building token is the Town parcel (1 XL Building token), followed by the City parcel (2) and the Capital parcel (3). There are no  XL Defense token (or objects) yet.

A greathall is associated with the keep stronghold, which is associated with the Town parcel. So it makes sense. So far. ;)

Before 5.6 we were able to place anything nearly everywhere. But it was never meant to be this way. Building placement will be restricted. But keep your feedback coming to help finding the best token distribution.

Edited by Kraahk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont understand completely. Are these parcels available now so I can place this structure now? If so, where do I find or purchase them? I thought I had every parcel that is currently available in the store.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Hunt said:

I dont understand completely. Are these parcels available now so I can place this structure now? If so, where do I find or purchase them? I thought I had every parcel that is currently available in the store.

During the financing phase bigger bundles were available. You can still buy those from the trusted traders for example. But of course you dont need to, because it is possible to build these things ingame. In order to build a Town parcel, you would need to train the first pip of the Research Mastery skill within the stonemasonry tree. That's this one.

MZGMDed.jpg

You'll need a whole lot of resources, though. So you better start gathering. ;) If you are willing to invest your Hamlet parcel to build up on it, you will need each 3k of named wood/stone/ore. Otherwise it is 6k each. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kraahk said:

During the financing phase bigger bundles were available. You can still buy those from the trusted traders for example. But of course you dont need to, because it is possible to build these things ingame. In order to build a Town parcel, you would need to train the first pip of the Research Mastery skill within the stonemasonry tree. That's this one.

MZGMDed.jpg

You'll need a whole lot of resources, though. So you better start gathering. ;) If you are willing to invest your Hamlet parcel to build up on it, you will need each 3k of named wood/stone/ore. Otherwise it is 6k each. 

Thanks again for your help. They may want to let people know that purchasing the great hall keep will not get you immediate placement. They should also sell the Town parcel in shop if they are selling XL structures in shop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hunt said:

Thanks again for your help. They may want to let people know that purchasing the great hall keep will not get you immediate placement. They should also sell the Town parcel in shop if they are selling XL structures in shop.

That's a very valid point and a good suggestion. I'll bring this up in the dev partner forum to raise the visibility of the general issue. If you need a solution for your own situation (not being able to use what you bought), i would suggest to contact support@crowfall.com and ask them about your options. 

Edited by Kraahk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27/5/2018 at 10:49 PM, Hunt said:

They may want to let people know that purchasing the great hall keep will not get you immediate placement. They should also sell the Town parcel in shop if they are selling XL structures in shop.

Not wrong.
But you should remember you don't need to own a city parcel to place a great hall, you need somebody which gave you permission to deploy the keep on their parcel.

These buildings are not intended for personal use but as a commodity of a guild, then the placement is reckoned to be an interest of the "social net" of keep's owner (and customer).

Perhaps ACE should offer city parcel available for purchase by guild portfolio. :)

 

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...