Sign in to follow this  
SmokeTrail

Druid heal faction members.

I don't quite understand the decision that druid orbs would not heal members of your faction that are not in your group. The only bennifit that I could think of would be that it is easier to set up an orb explosion trap when random people cant pop your orbs. But overall it just feels bad that your most consistent form of healing is disabled with most players. If you see someone of your faction getting attacked, the instinct is to go save them. Just my thought

Seems like a good idea being able to help players in your faction even though they are not in your group.

7 hours ago, SmokeTrail said:

I don't quite understand the decision that druid orbs would not heal members of your faction that are not in your group. The only bennifit that I could think of would be that it is easier to set up an orb explosion trap when random people cant pop your orbs. But overall it just feels bad that your most consistent form of healing is disabled with most players. If you see someone of your faction getting attacked, the instinct is to go save them. Just my thought

you can heal your allies with will-o-wisp and healing rain. you could also get many discipline healing powers that are ally friendly rather than group limited as well.

the intended behaviour of the healing orbs is that they shouldn't even be visible for anyone who is not in your group [this is often bugged for both allies and enemies]. 

also it is bad enough when people in your group pick them up on full life and waste them... would be pretty hectic if anyone could...

Edited by Tinnis