Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Updated Gophers Crafting Sheet

you will also need to re-calculate using Blood instead of Water Flask as if changes a stat addition 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

2 hours ago, Anhrez said:

you will also need to re-calculate using Blood instead of Water Flask as if changes a stat addition 

Yeah haven't gotten into the blood use vrs water yet, all that is there is water only and will add the blood stats later

You are off to a great start, and I wanted to support your effort. Water/Blood is shown and the Polish changes based on the 'intent' of the primary cut.

For Rings 

Grind Material   3rd Stat
Blood   Final Damage Modifier
Water   Final Healing Modifier

Polish   4th Stat
General   Crit Hit Chance
Crafting   Crafting Basics
Gathering   Plethora of Dust - Missing on tool tip

For Necklaces 

Grind Material    
Blood   Attack Power
Water   Support Power

Polish   3rd Stat
General   Health regen out of Combat
Crafting   Basic Craft Speed
Gathering   Decay reduction All Tools
Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Thanks for sharing this.

I've been compiling a similar list for myself but didn't quite have the motivation to make it presentable ;)

Here are some rune sigil combos for you. Its from memory so the wording is slightly off, but you should get the point.

Copper/Tin Axe Sigil - Beneficial Harvest Chance
Copper/Silver Axe Sigil - Increased Fruit Chance (Apples)
Tin/Iron Axe Sigil - Increase Dust
Silver/Gold Axe Sigil - Increase Critical Chance
Copper/Silver Pick Sigil - Increased Gem Chance
Silver/Gold Pick Sigil - Increased Critical Chance (you already have this one)

Also, I haven't verified it in 5.6 yet, but in 5.5 I generated a full (I think) list of Specialty Seals... I can share that if you want. Or I can wait until I verify it hasn't changed in 5.6

Edited by ledeir
Extra Info

Thanks for the help with others that I have not included yet, I don't have the motivation to update the rest until 5.7 hits test server.  I will continue the rest with 5.7 and will let you guys know when I have added more.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...