Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dioko

Show Mouse Cursor Hotkey

Hey everyone,

I would like to make a suggestion to implement a button (such as left-alt) that would allow a player to bring up the mouse cursor on the default UI. This would be useful to maybe highlight certain features, such as buffs, in order to read a tooltip that would be associated with the object you're hovering over. While most buffs and debuffs can be found in the menus after some digging, this would allow on the fly information if we're curious about what a debuff/buff does to our vessel.

I am enjoying the game and am impressed with ACE's attention to the player-important items! Keep up the great work guys and gals!

dioko

I agree with this QoL update. I don't think it is the top of the list atm but would love to have it before the game launches. In the same light I would also like the ability to have UI windows open while moving. Whether that be an option. I find it weird that I have to run across a map but I can't multi-task and count items, make sure I'm not missing anything, or even looking over my stats as I'm auto-running.

That would be really nice indeed. Also dioko, sorry for killing you in Abattoir few days ago but I simply couldn’t resist, please do not take it personal i love your stream, your cute son and the videos you make. 

9 hours ago, KanashiGD said:

I agree with this QoL update. I don't think it is the top of the list atm but would love to have it before the game launches. In the same light I would also like the ability to have UI windows open while moving. Whether that be an option. I find it weird that I have to run across a map but I can't multi-task and count items, make sure I'm not missing anything, or even looking over my stats as I'm auto-running.

Well auto-run function is a different request from being able to unlock your mouse. To me the two aren’t related.

8 hours ago, Nyamo said:

Well auto-run function is a different request from being able to unlock your mouse. To me the two aren’t related.

Negative. I'm referring to UI/UX friction when moving not Auto-Run. Auto-run is already in the game, just read my post a little more closely next time.

Edited by KanashiGD

10 hours ago, KanashiGD said:

Negative. I'm referrii appreciate.ng to UI/UX friction when moving not Auto-Run. Auto-run is already in the game, just read my post a little more closely next time.

Thanks for specifying I appreciate. And also unuckily it has nothing to do with my level of attention, english is simply not my native language and i mess it up often.

2 minutes ago, Nyamo said:

English is simply not my native language and i mess it up often.

I'll keep that in mind for future interactions. Thanks for letting me know.

It seems like such a trivial thing to ask but it's just the simple annoyances, like not being able to run with your UI open