Sign in to follow this  
rockrun5

Just another black screen thread

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

I've had multiple back and forth with support and no luck getting rid of this black screen. I have done everything they have suggested, anyone get this specific error? Any help is appreciated. I've tried googling and searching forms for people with this specific error and no luck & have tried any remedy I have found that worked for others.

Specs:
Intel i7-6700K
Radeon RX 480 16GB
16GB G.Skil Ripjaw Ram DDR4
AZUS Z170 Mobo
Windows 10 Pro

Restart Computer
Update GPU Drivers
Update C++ Library
Update DirectX
Updated DotNetFx
Deleted Settings CFG
Disabled Firewall
Allowed specific ports on Firewall
Move it to main drive folder
Tried repair tool on launcher
Tried using direct launch instead of launcher
Run as admin

Even today I did a full refresh on my computer & updated everything and only put Crowfall on the PC and same error.

End result & no response after from support (File is there in the proper folder, modified 5/22/18 4:44pm & 4903kb in size)

Your error is really strange.

2018-06-01T11:11:05.449Z WARNING CLIENT    - Plugins: Failed to load 'H:/Games/Crowfall/Download/CrowfallClient_Data/Plugins/PK-UnityPlugin.dll'

This error is almost always related to not having the "Optional Files" found at crowfall.com/en/client or the latest graphics drivers installed.  You have both of these installed it seems, so I'm not sure what we can do to get you running.  
Edited by rockrun5

FIXED

I have another computer I use as a server. I installed Crowfall on that computer and it worked, copied that folder to main computer and was able to log in. Not sure what the issue was but this is what fixed it! 

I have the same black screen issue.  Tried to do fresh installs twice, ran all updates on windows/graphics drivers etc. and still goes to black screen.