Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you make a runecrafting crafting station?

Sorry i can`t find that out on myself. I have had bad luck, my faction never gets a keep so i can`t go there and use that station. Someone told me you can craft the crafting station and put it in your eternal kindom but i don`t know how. Have mastered the beginner crafting tree and put something into runcrafting but when i am out in the wilderness i can only craft basic stuff. So i went to an intermediate crafting station but there i can only craft tada an intermediate crafting station lol. So how can i solve this problem? Anyone any ideas?

You need a stonemasonry crafting station and training in the stonemasonry tree.

If you want, you can come to my EK, the Arkadium, and I'll make it for you. Just bring the required resources: 50 dust, 12 wood, 12 ore and 12 stone. It can be basic or non-basic resources. Either works.

On 6/6/2018 at 4:56 AM, Arkade said:

You need a stonemasonry crafting station and training in the stonemasonry tree.

If you want, you can come to my EK, the Arkadium, and I'll make it for you. Just bring the required resources: 50 dust, 12 wood, 12 ore and 12 stone. It can be basic or non-basic resources. Either works.

But, how do you make a stone masonry crafting station?

2 hours ago, xGracex said:

I believe the stonemasonry station is on the general crafting station with training

And what are the requirements to craft a general crafting station?

Sorry, not meaning to sound pedantic, I actually am trying to figure this out.

Once you train 5 pip into Stonemasonry in the General crafting tree it will unlock Stonemasonry for you to begin training into. Then once you select to train into Stonemasonry you can unlock the Stonemasonry table that you can craft from the General Crafting stations

(If u mouse over the skills in the stonemasonry skill training menu it will tell u what each node unlocks)

Edited by Xalon

Just now, Xalon said:

Once you train 5 pip into Stonemasonry in the General crafting tree it will unlock Stonemasonry for you to begin training into. Then once you select to train into Stonemasonry you can unlock the Stonemasonry table that you can craft from the General Crafting stations

Right, but can you only access General Crafting stations from campaigns?

How can you make them for your EK to start? It sounds like you can only start to populate your EK with things once you have access to a campaign.

1 minute ago, Xalon said:

Everyone starts with access to campaigns. every beachead has general crafting stations

Sure, I know this. Just seems weird to me that you have to craft the station in a campaign, spirit bank it, and export it to your EK before you can do anything in your EK.

1 hour ago, DocHollidaze said:

Sure, I know this. Just seems weird to me that you have to craft the station in a campaign, spirit bank it, and export it to your EK before you can do anything in your EK.

I agree. before they returned the cr5afting stations to the beach heads it made sense, the idea that you had to go seek out a fort for 'starter stuff" like the intermediate tools and so on.

Now that the starter tables are back in the beach head though, this is just another one of those puzzling EK black holes like t1 boars. I can't see a good reason that the EK shouldn't just by default contain everything that the beach head does. I mean isn't the whole idea of the beach head that its basically a non conflict zone to start out, and in a live server environment with the planned 1k or so people per server I could see those nodes, boars, and crafting tables being a significant headache when 250 people are all trying to use them at the same time.

Assuming someone wants to spend their limited imports on doing so, I don't really see a down side of adding the r1 boars and basic crafting table to the EK, and I see the up side of reducing congestion in beach heads so people can get their starting stuff worked out and start going in to the world and murdering each other.

Edited by PopeUrban

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

2 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:

You could skip the export count hit, if that's what your worried about, by finding a station in someone else's EK. Now that is not so easy, but later when the players have EK's all over the place and are better sorted and organized, it shouldn't be such a problem.

It is an odd chicken/egg thing though.

ACE could eventually just sell em in store for like 100 crowns a pop or something, or include them with buildings that can slot them.

3 hours ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

You could skip the export count hit, if that's what your worried about, by finding a station in someone else's EK. Now that is not so easy, but later when the players have EK's all over the place and are better sorted and organized, it shouldn't be such a problem.

It is an odd chicken/egg thing though.

ACE could eventually just sell em in store for like 100 crowns a pop or something, or include them with buildings that can slot them.

They want to move to hippos for parcel/building upgrades right?

What if boars and a basic table was just a hippo upgrade for the temple parcel that cost some amount of basic mats. This would put the beach head utilities directly in the EK, and would be a simple introduction to EK upgrade/hippos. Just move the temple off the center and further toward the edge of the parcel, put the boar spawn in the middle, and put the table on the dias between the braziers.

Allow people to replace the temple parcel with facneir/custom ones in stoneworking later if they want a cleaner aesthetic.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

7 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

They want to move to hippos for parcel/building upgrades right?

What if boars and a basic table was just a hippo upgrade for the temple parcel that cost some amount of basic mats. This would put the beach head utilities directly in the EK, and would be a simple introduction to EK upgrade/hippos. Just move the temple off the center and further toward the edge of the parcel, put the boar spawn in the middle, and put the table on the dias between the braziers.

Allow people to replace the temple parcel with facneir/custom ones in stoneworking later if they want a cleaner aesthetic.

I'm not sure. 

Hide is a weird material, because there is no knottwood/slag/cobble equivalent.  You can get "real" hide from a tier one boar. You could harvest this endlessly for bootstrap viable hide materials in your EK. I guess this is also true about harvesting dust endlessly, but tier 1 hide seems to be something that should not be so "free" to get. 

Maybe they need to consider adding a new critter, with a slag equivalent material.  Like rabbit or something.

I suppose they could also just make it so that grey materials never upgrade/bootstrap, and put boars in that drop those.  But I think with the way the tables work, any boar would drop bone,blood and other sub components as well.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

13 hours ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

I'm not sure. 

Hide is a weird material, because there is no knottwood/slag/cobble equivalent.  You can get "real" hide from a tier one boar. You could harvest this endlessly for bootstrap viable hide materials in your EK. I guess this is also true about harvesting dust endlessly, but tier 1 hide seems to be something that should not be so "free" to get. 

Maybe they need to consider adding a new critter, with a slag equivalent material.  Like rabbit or something.

I suppose they could also just make it so that grey materials never upgrade/bootstrap, and put boars in that drop those.  But I think with the way the tables work, any boar would drop bone,blood and other sub components as well.

There are tier 1 boars in beach heads.

It is already "free"

7 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

There are tier 1 boars in beach heads.

It is already "free"

We will see how long that lasts when the gold farmers show up.

Leaving it that way for now would give players some optics on how much is going on, AND ACE won't have to spin up new servers to support their EK's 24/7.