Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ambrosia output value

Any chance we see 6 as the output instead of 5 ?  5 also as a stack seems like its nothing but Inventory bloat for a Profession that faces a lot of bloat overhead already 

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

1 hour ago, Anhrez said:

Any chance we see 6 as the output instead of 5 ?  5 also as a stack seems like its nothing but Inventory bloat for a Profession that faces a lot of bloat overhead already 

I agree . Getting it is pretty hard atm . We have enough to make about 4 bodies after a entire weekend of farming.

Biggest problem with all the necromancy related alchemy isn't the rarity of the minerals, but the stack requirements combined with rarity.

Its time consuming enough to get the required amount of cinnabar/halite, but you also end up with a bunch you can't even use because you need stacks of 2 identical ground for the recipie. This means getting enough mats isn't enough. You have to get four of the exact same rarity of two different rare drops with no option to just use a lower tier.

AND those mineraly compete with philosopher's stones.

This leads to a poorly made socksload of inventory bloat and more farming for these mats than seems intended compared to its sister resource gems.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Given the power of a vessel above the starting ones I don't see the problem, I'm sure they have produced Ambrosia in stacks of 5 yet a vessel requires 6 purposely and I don't really have a problem with it. It's the single biggest improvement you can make on your character hence the work to get one should be high.

Personally specced correctly the minerals aren't that rare either.

Making it so that you could use different rarity tiers in crafting ambrosia would help immensely. At the moment it feels bad when I get a blue drop from a motherlode and it shouldn't be that way.