Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Comparing Experimentation values based on location

** Updated as I had my terms wrong when I typed it out

right now we re seeing 75 for research Phil Stones, and necklace/rings but the Research of Armor layers are 45? both are trained deep into the tree (mastery) why so much more difficulty for ones then the other?  On Research for necromancy its also far easier than 75 (thinking 50?) 

Comparing items that are in the Mastery level research node is why I feel like its a disconnect. It takes the same time to 1 pip Research Mastery in Alchemy as it does to 1 pip Research Mastery Black Smithing but to attempt to leverage those learnings seems to have a large gap. 

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

3 hours ago, Anhrez said:

right now we re seeing 75 for final combine of Phil Stones, and necklace/rings but the final combine of Armor layers are 45? both are trained deep into the tree (mastery) why so much more difficulty for ones then the other? 

Sorry if this sounds tautological, but, "Because Necromancy is harder than blacksmithing".

As I understand matters, this is a deliberate design choice.  Its relatively easy to bang some metal around on a forge.

Raising the dead is hard.

WAZ6Fov.png

"The cinnabar is a lie"

updated post miss typed 

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I agree with narsille here. Just because two crafts take the same amount of time to skill doesn't mean their products are of the same difficulty to make. Necromancy specifically is purpose designed to be more sensitive to RNG than other crafts, so it makes sense philosopher's stones would be as well. Some things are supposed to be harder to roll than other things.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"