Stumpstuff

5.6.2 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 6/8/18

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/

5.6.2 Patch Notes

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

Showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

A small suggestion: next time you close a feedback topic maybe put a link to the new topic in the "this is now closed" message? Saves a couple of clicks × lots of people :)

I was farming ore and wood. Came across a druid and killed him. After I killed him I instantly died, I was not taking any damage before that. No one else was alive, he told me in general chat that he got tons of the stuff I farmed up. It was all still on my body when he rezzed. I could not get back to my body fast enough to recover any of the stuff I had. He was running and not fighting back as he was emptying his bag into his spirit bank. Right when he died I got one shotted.

41 minutes ago, kryogaming said:

I was farming ore and wood. Came across a druid and killed him. After I killed him I instantly died, I was not taking any damage before that. No one else was alive, he told me in general chat that he got tons of the stuff I farmed up. It was all still on my body when he rezzed. I could not get back to my body fast enough to recover any of the stuff I had. He was running and not fighting back as he was emptying his bag into his spirit bank. Right when he died I got one shotted.

A death orb?

So Just finished a Multi-group Fight at Black Mire and the MSG spiked up terribly and stayed terrible.  We stayed at about 3-6 second lag the entire time :( 

Posted (edited)

I am frequently logging into the CW (Mourning East, if it matters) to find my power bars and passives completely reset to default.  It's not happening every time, but is happening about half the time.

Also, the game just about grinds to a halt when you get 25+ people fighting over a fort with 90 people on the server.  6s lag is unplayable.  Hell 2s lag is unplayable, but we had 6.

Edit to add: There's something wrong with my food consumption.  I show subsistence 0, metabolism 25%, which I believe is normal.  But earlier today, I was losing a full chicken ticker a minute whilst crafting, and I'm going through chicken tickers faster than normal just standing around too.  I'm in a crafted vessel.

Edited by Durenthal

Yep chased all the enemies into one fort and then the lag wins and the players all lose no matter the side...    we can blow up the lag every day now at prime time 15 v 15 is game over

Posted (edited)

Hopefully 5.7 isn't too far out. This combo bug is really making Templar and Confessor feel like second class citizens. On Templar my LMBs are very unreliable and sometimes won't register the 1-2-3 combo thus pip starving me. 

Also the Templar swing animations were changed and (inadvertently?) made slower in 5.6. Has this been accounted for in the numbers tuning @thomasblair?

It's pretty rare to see Templars and Confessors right now. Part of that is absurd power of Rangers but the combo bug is just pouring salt in the wound.  

Edited by Zybak

EU server.
Bastians Hallow Fort.

Runecrafting table doesn't allow Runecrafters to craft anything at it.

Why does the sound of my steps vanish if I zoom in to first-person perspective? Is that intentional? It is a bit...odd.

Posted (edited)

Ranger Specific :

• Shooting the feedback is off, meaning when you shoot an arrow nearly always, there is up to a second to 1.5 seconds before you see if you have actually hit.
  • Damage done far away (over 40m) done have any feedback at all - damage numbers do not appear.  When the appear, they are in the way and u cannot see your target thus not being able to aim.  It is a huge frustration!
  • Quiver (and Toxins) effects: Do not always apply.  If you haven’t -fully- charge and overloaded the 3rd Ranged LMB the effect isn't applied.
    • https://youtu.be/woTrSeCB8wU
    • Basic Bow + Quiver or Arrows does not make u able to use the 3rd Effect of the arrows because Basic Bow doesn't allow more than the initial step of the combo.
  • Forest Step - Doesn't allow u to teleport -to- the guards nor target dummies.
  • AoE Abilities such as Barrage/Suppression Shot/Ranged Bombs aren’t usable on platforms. 
    • Barrage and Suppression doesn't work at all!  Totally broken, and doesn't do any damage/or explode over your head not doing any effect.
  • Suppressive shot is also often set off above your head rather than at the location of your reticule.

General Feedback :

• Bow users reticule does not show what distance they can shoot.  When a melee user is within range their targeting reticule, lights up from grey to red while under 5-6 m.  When a bow user is over 40, regardless of the range they can shoot, their reticule will always be grey, even if they have a target and can shoot this distance.
  • Assassins and Swords : the Master of Swords says Assassins can use them.  The weapons says they can’t.  Which is it?
  • FPS with this last patch has even dropped more than usual.  I have been running a low 20-25 for all of 5.6, and with the latest patch I have dropped to 10-15.
  • Elken Charge : Running in circles and trying to hit your target is... rather well.. in lack of any other way to put it : Stupid.   Can we please have it do its final knock up/down on KEY release rather than the full charge?  The length of the charge determines this the duration of the knockdown?!
  • Blade Master – Orbs spawn in odd places if they even spawn at all.
  • Burning Hatred – Orbs spawn at locations where u can’t take them.
  • Boars hate being kited.  So much in fact at times they just run off and never come back.

Skill training :

• While VIP is cool and all, not being able to train freely the racial and class is rather odd.  I can see why a chain training is bad, but other than that… I don't get it.
    • Training: Pure Blood AND Half Blood... should be possible.
    • Training: Human AND Nethari … should be possible.
    • Training: Human AND Pureblood… should NOT possible….

Edited by Soulreaver

Posted (edited)

This Support Power skill node in Divine is using the wrong icon - just noticed the cursor is not shown in the screenshot, the node in question is the one at the top right corner of the tooltip window, the one with the heart and a plus sign:

unknown.png

Edited by Anthrage

1 hour ago, Soulreaver said:

AoE Abilities such as Barrage/Suppression Shot/Ranged Bombs aren’t usable on platforms. 

They don't even work on flat ground ...

My medium castle pack comes with a rank 2 city parcel.  The rank 2 city parcel doesn't have enough tokens to place the castle parts that come with it.  I ended up just deleting all the deeds to get them out of my spirit bank.

The Orbs from Blade Master's Blood Price aren't spawning nearby the user or their target. 

Dexterity isn't adding to Armor Bonus any longer.

I have 9 Slots in my Command Bar and there is an optical error --> Check screenshot

ega53WS.png

Special Key E sits outside the frame

... had never problems with Bandages so far