Stumpstuff

5.6.2 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 6/8/18

When you kill and loot a Risen Grunt (Zombie) their nametag gets stuck on your screen. Apparently the nametag will stay with you until the zombie respawns :D

Posted (edited)

Chat: Can only see [Global] and [Me] chat the rest dispensary on relog from the skill tree, respawn on death(yes I fall a lot) and sometimes when the game crash

Floating trees: Beachhead has a few floating trees

Messages: can we get messages to leave for a person on their next log in?

Mini-map: difficult to find party members and opening the big map on a different screen is a bit tedious (anyway the map can be shareable to other members?)

Edited by Fredic

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but couldn't find any better...
Just purchased early access and immediately I get hit with an error in the launcher:

Error #1
     Operating System Error
     Resource Not Found
     Failed to Access Content on Disk
     Write Operation

and it just sits at 0%.  

hgkEvF

EDIT ---  Problem solved, just right click the launcher icon and check run as administrator.

Edited by vanity

Suggestion:  Been testing multiple skills as not sure which to use, and as I learn more and more, I find I have made some mistakes along the way.  Other than when wipes happen, are you going to offer ways to reset training to re-assign points as our knowledge grows.  This can help us as well as you all as we become more familiar with higher based skills.  I am not looking for this at launch, but during Alpha would be nice to be able to test more adequately as our (my) knowledge grows of skills and how it all works together.

-KK

Templar's Radiant Sweep combo inconsistently displays the cooldown above the action bar. Sometimes it will show the 10 second cooldown and other times it won't. 

Master of Swords can be equipped by rangers.  Rangers have short swords.  Equipping two short swords and trying to use a power from master of swords yields a warning "must have a sword equipped."

Please define ranger short swords as actual swords.

Posted (edited)

With 65 total on the server tonight we were able to get it up to 3k-4k msg ping in a fight that had around 30 between the two sides. 

It held up decently when numbers were closer to 20 total fighting but once it pushed 30+ it went downhill quickly. 

Edited by blazzen

On 6/12/2018 at 10:04 PM, Unfolded said:

Arcane bow and Ice quiver are currently busted. You cannot get any damage with them as a Ranger on the 2nd and 3rd hits.

Arcane bow with ice quiver = 2nd and 3rd hit "miss"

Arcane bow with piercing quiver = 2nd and 3rd hit "miss"

Master of Bows bow with ice quiver = 2nd and 3rd hit "miss"

Master of Bows bow and piercing quiver = PERFECT, DO NOT MESS THIS UP lol

Ranger Bow and ice quiver = PERFECT.. but you have to hold it down fairly long. I believe this is intentional?  *edit 6/13/2018*

This seems like the same issue that I reported back in 5.5. I'm hearing in game that it was working 2 days ago, before the latest patch. I don't think it's the same issue that everyone is having with combos, because my "control" of the Master of Bows bow + piercing quiver was good.

Edited this post after testing with the Ranger Bow. 

Ranger can not use dagger now even with Master of daggers Discipline but in the recipe for making the Master of Daggers it says in green text that ranger and assassin can use it.

Also Ranger has an attack called " Dagger Spin " maybe rename it weapon spin or something else sense the ranger can no longer use a dagger.

Order and Chaos's colors on the slider bar should really be swapped, to more closely match their shield crest colors:

unknown.png

Similarly, the HUD elements for the Banestones and Tree of Life during an active siege are reversed.

The "camouflage" skill on wood elf have a UI issue, it is not clear that when moving the camouflage is off.

Screenshot from 7 minutes ago.

unknown.png

i think we found [BSF] and [Frogs] why stealth seems bugguy for many people :

How people think it would work : 

Case 1 : 

• an assassin come in stealth from 100 meters and stop at 2 meter from you, you dont see it ( with 40 perception vs 10 )
  • You activate all your perception skills and get something like 80 vs 10 ) : you start seing it.
  • your skills stop : you cannot see the assassin anymore.

Case 2 : 

• an assassin come without any stealth at 2 meter from you, you see it ( obviously )
  • You activate all your perception skills and get something like 80 vs 10 ) 
  • The assassin start to be  in stealth  : you can see it.

How it works, based on our test :

Case 1 : 

• an assassin come in stealth from 100 meters and stop at 2 meter from you, you dont see it ( with 40 perception vs 10 )
  • You activate all your perception skills and get something like 80 vs 10 ) : you dont see it

Case 2 : 

• an assassin come without any stealth at 2 meter from you, you see it ( obviously )
  • You activate all your perception skills and get something like 80 vs 10 ) 
  • The assassin start to be  in stealth  : you can see it.
  • your skills stop : you can still saw him !

Our conclusion is that stealth vs perception is calculated when the assassin enter in stealth and not when any value change or when perception collision occurs.

( i'm not sure if i'm clear, english is not my natural language )

Is active combat supposed to drain your food/chicken tickers (quite a bit) faster than normal? While standing in the Beachhead fire pit and healing myself I noticed that my ticker drained ridiculously fast, despite not using Retaliate or otherwise expending Stamina (video pending)... Unannounced change? This might be why combat has felt even more punishing on food use lately (on top of using a lot of Stamina to Retaliate against CCs).

For the test I am unable to log into the Campaign. I was in ... I got a Connection Lost and was dropped. Now when i attempt to go in I get connected to server then a flash of the Blue Sky bug then tossed back to the Lobby 

What I see entering an EK at my current chicken ticker cannot move, cannot resolve screen Inventory work (i) 

I load into another EK just fine? 

Jx77jqw.png

Posted (edited)

To add onto Yoink's 'The Giving Tree' post ~4 posts back: I too had a 'Giving Tree' in the Eternal Kingdom just now. It kept on regenerating its HP and couldn't be cut down. It did fix itself and I was able to cut it down after I played around with the parcels though. The tree was the exact same type and also about same distance towards the edge. If that's the crypt in the background then my tree was in a different location (I have only been playing for about an hour now and don't recognize things too well). Also, I apologize if this is comparable to a double post (same topic) clogging the forum..

Edit: Another small thing: When entering a campaign for the first time, I cannot select the cancel button (grayed out) to go back to the main menu when at the 'Race and Class Selection' screen. Escape, etc. doesn't do anything so if I don't want to create a character, I'd have to manually exit the game through windows. I know it's not a bug and it probably won't be a problem in the future, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

Edited by Raelaeth

2 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

Is active combat supposed to drain your food/chicken tickers (quite a bit) faster than normal? While standing in the Beachhead fire pit and healing myself I noticed that my ticker drained ridiculously fast, despite not using Retaliate or otherwise expending Stamina (video pending)... Unannounced change? This might be why combat has felt even more punishing on food use lately (on top of using a lot of Stamina to Retaliate against CCs).

Video (and another food-related bug someone told me about while I was editing):

18 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Cost of armor vs durability :

Armors are a -huge- expense (Especially Leather Armorsk) yet the time they last is ridicilous.

This 1,000,000% 

10-15 deaths and u need to replace items is just ridiculous especially for a pvp oriented game. pvp players will be greatly put off by it.