Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_JackalBark

Bestiary: Wolf - Official Discussion Thread

Wolves are pack predators, so they hunt in groups.

I think it would be cool, and dangerous, for the entire group of wolves to have a proc chance to focus on the target of a single wolf that has engaged. The pack could be defined as all the wolves generated and governed by a single monster generator.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Reminds me of that part in grandmas boy when they change the color of the elves between level A and B Instead of redesigning the character. 

Call me me crazy but it looks way too much like the hell cat (maybe that’s on purpose). They both look bad imo.

Wolves should have groups walking around hunting paths. It would be great to have roaming enemies, maybe you could learn their patterns  and intercept them? It would bring life into the world and make travelling a bit more exciting as well. Wolves are perfect for that. 

On 6/14/2018 at 6:15 PM, Genocide said:

Reminds me of that part in grandmas boy when they change the color of the elves between level A and B Instead of redesigning the character. 

Call me me crazy but it looks way too much like the hell cat (maybe that’s on purpose). They both look bad imo.

All hunger infected mobs look... hunger-ish

That's kinda the point of the hunger. It takes normal stuff and terns it in to blue crystal zombies. They're all gonna look somewhat similar in that state.

This render seems to be missing something, like the non-crystal parts of the texture aren't quite finished, or its using the wrong shader and missing some rim lighting or something.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"