Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hail Crows!

Hey im new and I am familiar with the engine from playing Landmark & Voxel Farm. I am currently bored with BDO and looking for a new game to play while I wait for Chronicles of Elyria to launch. This game looks pretty fun but I have a few questions.

How long are the seasons? How fulfilling are they in general? And what exactly gets saved once it ends?

Als how P2W is this game? Is there anything essential I need to buy?

How is the balance are the classes?

Beyond that I see there is a good following  of Shadowbane guilds around. I used to roll with Sacrifice back in the day and  remember Warrior Nation running the tables on my server. I also single handedly destroyed a whole town wandering through their territory and destroyed a ton of structures with a backpack full of siiege hammers when none of the buildings were protected by the tree :). I also came  back years later and rolled with Castle Dragonscle  for about 2 years until the server fell to CN and the exodus and the mass alliance to keep them  from taking over the other server. I played until the day it shut down.

6 minutes ago, Warlander said:

How long are the seasons? How fulfilling are they in general? And what exactly gets saved once it ends?

Als how P2W is this game? Is there anything essential I need to buy?

How is the balance are the classes?

The length of the seasons will vary depending on the campaign. There may even be seasons that are triggered by player actions rather than just time passing.

Skill training is permanent. You can export a limited quantity of resources/gear from a campaign before it ends. In some campaigns you may need to win the campaign to export anything.

They are trying to avoid p2w. You do get more skill training from paying for monthly VIP but this mostly just gives you more options. You can buy things for you personal Eternal Kingdom, but that isn't the competitive pvp side of the game.

Balance has not been a priority yet. Ultimately the game is being balanced around group play, so not every class will be an even match against every other class.

IhhQKY6.gif