Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game not downloading

Have tried repeatedly to download this game and it wont work...messaged support and done all the tricks they recommended. Nothing is working, when can I get a full refund? been a week now trying to get in and it isn't working, want my 50 dollars back to spend on something that does work. You guys should have gone through steam and you wouldn't have had this problem.

Steam has nothing to do with it. Many people have downloaded the game without issue. 

What exactly is the problem? What sort of errors are you getting? Are you unable to download the game from this page:

https://crowfall.com/en/client/

Are you downloading the correct patcher? You want the live version, not test.

Are you having problems running the game after you download it?

If you really want a refund, this isn't the place to get it. If you've been working with support, they would be the ones to ask for that.

the page link you gave me is exactly where I am trying to download game from. Support told me to take the game file and place it directly into my (x86) program files and that it should work, I done as they instructed, and nothing at all happened. doing it the way you mentioned it only goes to 29% every time out of 7 tries, and stops

don't see why they wont hurry up and put in an installer for people, so that these types of problems don't occur. I have noticed that almost all games that are MMO based always come out with issues. The ONLY thing that all these companies seem to get right is the part where our money is taken, never once have I seen or heard of the payments coming out of peoples accounts were messed up.

10 minutes ago, Cecerian said:

don't see why they wont hurry up and put in an installer for people, so that these types of problems don't occur. I have noticed that almost all games that are MMO based always come out with issues. The ONLY thing that all these companies seem to get right is the part where our money is taken, never once have I seen or heard of the payments coming out of peoples accounts were messed up.

Like I said, lots of other people aren't having this issue. Everyone's computer is different and no company will be able to anticipate every possible problem and proactively mitigate it. I'm 100% sure this is something that can be fixed on your end. 

Have you tried running as administrator? Have you looked at your firewall settings? What about your antivirus? 

Hey Cecerian, sorry you're still running into this issue.

In the last email sent to you from support, we let you know how to move your Crowfall folder to your Program Files (x86) folder. Make sure you move the entire folder, not just the individual file. Then, right-click CFLiveLauncher and Run as Administrator. Write Operation errors like this are almost always fixed by moving the folder and running as admin.

If you continue to have problems, please send us another email so we can continue to help you troubleshoot.

Jack Kirby
Associate Writer/Customer Service Manager

cant seem to get this to work, I am not an IT person but know some basics of computer. If I had known it was going to be this much trouble I would have avoided this game, not everyone is a computer savvy tech person that sits on their butts all day using and playing on PC.....I am a casual user, and would have liked the game to piddle around with when I wasn't working but its becoming too much of a chore, and a headache to be honest. Just relay to me how I go about getting a refund.

supports explanation of steps and what to do would be like me explaining something to you in a foreign language you weren't familiar with. I don't know how to switch and slide, and copy and paste etc.. on files into each other etc....just forget it, programmers should have made a simple access button for all players to get into the game without jumping through hoops into territory they have no clue about. Just point me in the direction for a full refund and I will be on my way.

Cecerian, please continue to communicate with our Support team for assistance. Closing this thread now as this is not something we can help with via the forums. 

• Pann locked this topic