Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Black Desert Online Makes $2Mil Off Of Cosmetic Shop; Makes It Rain In Office.

Helix

You know I can't help but think people who dump money into cosmetic shops in game are kind of....sad.

But, whatever brings in the bacon.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You know I can't help but think people who dump money into cosmetic shops in game are kind of....sad.

Obviously priorities come first, but if people have disposable income (cause we can't all be poverty striken mofos, especially if we're on this forum clamoring over a game that isn't even close to being released). I say, why not? Better than spending it on crack (although I'm sure some of you crack heads will argue that).

Swag is important.

Swag-Gif-17.gif

Edited by Helix

Crack makes me feel good. I don't understand why you have to put us down. At least I buy crack and not MMO lingerie.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Crack makes me feel good. I don't understand why you have to put us down. At least I buy crack and not MMO lingerie.

I bought pants, because all the default pants looked like either a space diaper or a full length thong.

I also bought a black and yellow paint job for my dreadnaught so instead of 'Siege Green' I can "ROLL OUT"

If I'm going to sit on a tower for 30 minutes at a time yo dang skippy I'm going to look like a comfortable autobot while I'm doing it.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a date with Kenny Loggins....

Some of us just like to feel pretty, is all.

My biggest concern is that I hope all customization of visuals isn't through the cosmetic shop. I would hate for EVERY player to look the exact same unless they payed X for a different colored armor or some poorly made socks.

That's one thing that would instantly turn me off. I would rather just pay $40 a month than have to deal with that poorly made socks.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I'm kinda thinking to myself, so? What's 2 mil in sales for an MMO? Is that even a profit?

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Mmmmmm..... MMO lingerie......

I'm kinda thinking to myself, so? What's 2 mil in sales for an MMO? Is that even a profit?

When it happens in one week? Yes.

I also wanted to add that looking at MMO lingerie while on crack gives you the best of both worlds.

Edited by homeslice

High Fives and Good Times

When it happens in one week? Yes.

I also wanted to add that looking at MMO lingerie while on crack gives you the best of both worlds.

Most games make all their money up front, pre-orders, pre-release sales, hyped early adopters, than the public finds out what the game is really about and the consumers get to experience how the sales of the game really is. Or was virtually every big time MMO evar not a big early sales boom with a huge fall off?

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Most games make all their money up front, pre-orders, pre-release sales, hyped early adopters, than the public finds out what the game is really about and the consumers get to experience how the sales of the game really is. Or was virtually every big time MMO evar not a big early sales boom with a huge fall off?

I think it goes mostly that way except with f2p games. They usually either die or keep a constant shop money coming in. With 1.5 million subscribers, I am doubtful their income is going to go down too much over the next month or so.

High Fives and Good Times