Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toggle Trays

dolmar

When you have more than two trays it becomes inconsistent to get from one tray to another and bugs out occasionally.

Can we just have a button to switch to trays instead?

It does bug out a lot but having 1 button... Not sure I'd like that.

Harvest

Ranged

Melee

Stealth

One button to cycle through those trays would be a mess.  Having to go through another tray to reach a certain tray sucks.  Like the assassin to get to Ranged tray have to enter Melee tray first.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

nah what i want is just a static button a for harvest b for ranged c for melee d for stealth.

NO  toggle at all .

There is? Go to your control keymap settings in game. I've changed the keys for selecting specific trays to better match how I like to position my fingers.

2 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:

There is? Go to your control keymap settings in game. I've changed the keys for selecting specific trays to better match how I like to position my fingers.

If i hit the button twice it goes back to harvasting ect.

I agree that the Tray keys shout NOT be toggles. Hitting a combat tray key should never bring you into survival tray.

This is especially bad because of how unresponsive the tray swap can be in some situations. You are in survival tray and someone is hitting you, you try to switch to a combat tray and nothing happens so you hit it again, it then switches into combat and back out again. It feels very unpleasant.

IhhQKY6.gif

1 hour ago, Jah said:

I agree that the Tray keys shout NOT be toggles. Hitting a combat tray key should never bring you into survival tray.

This is especially bad because of how unresponsive the tray swap can be in some situations. You are in survival tray and someone is hitting you, you try to switch to a combat tray and nothing happens so you hit it again, it then switches into combat and back out again. It feels very unpleasant.

That is exactly what i am experiencing . It feels bad and just a bad set up. Turn off the TOGGLE!@CROWFALLGAME

Agree. Making it an option would be nice. The toggle based swap is fine on templates with only two trays, but if you're on, say, a bow assassin with four trays you literally never want any kind of toggle.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

10 hours ago, Jah said:

I died 2 days ago for this very reason. 

catfall-logo-typo-small.png