Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.6.2 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 6/20/18

It appears that all of the training nodes in the Tier3 Racial trees are not hooked up to the vessels.  I've trained the Harvest Critical Amount: ALL node to get 5 more harvest critical amount and it had no effect. Switching vessels had no effect.

4NvJfuc.png

VApR2EL.png

@thomasblair @mhalashace  I think we had similar issues before when the Tier2 trees were added in that they hadn't been hooked up to impact vessels. It appears that that is now true of the Tier3 trees. 

Edited by Gradishar

In the Hybrid skill tree, fourth skill spot down along the "animal" skills route called Beneficial Harvest Chance:Animal does not apply any points when clicked. In fact if you click it 3-4 times the game disconnects you and you have to relog in. I can spend points in every other skill tree and on any other skill but this one.

Confessor:

• If you dodge/dash in a direction that turns your character model away from your intended target, your attack immediately after will not land on the target under the reticle.  This is a long standing issue with the Confessor.
Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

16 minutes ago, Destrin said:

Confessor:

• If you dodge/dash in a direction that turns your character model away from your intended target your attack immediately after will not land on the target under the reticle.  This is a long standing issue with the Confessor.

As a shameless plug, to piggyback on anything confessor.......Please make Nethari worth a poorly made socks...:P

3 hours ago, Armegeddon said:

Please make Nethari worth a poorly made socks...:P

IMO unless they increase the range on fessor LMB, Elken will always be #1 choice.

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

4 minutes ago, Destrin said:

IMO unless they increase the range on fessor LMB Elken will always be #1 choice IMO.

Correct.. add movement speed and stealth detection.... and head butt to that. The Skoot on Nethari is bugged as well (unless by design), incase ACE doesn't know, when you use Zealot Rush, you have to let off the directional key (for me Joystick, I use a gamepad) or otherwise you nerf the distance on it by about 30% (guessing)

Please add a +10m range modifier to Master of Arcane and Master of Focus Weapon Runes to help unbalance the disparity between Confessors and Rangers (who get range modifiers from Master of Bow (+5m), Arcane Archer (+5m) and Sharpshooter (+5m)). 

Just now, Gradishar said:

Please add a +10m range modifier to Master of Arcane and Master of Focus Weapon Runes to help unbalance the disparity between Confessors and Rangers (who get range modifiers from Master of Bow (+5m), Arcane Archer (+5m) and Sharpshooter (+5m)). 

Wish there was a love button..

3 hours ago, Gradishar said:

It appears that all of the training nodes in the Tier3 Racial trees are not hooked up to the vessels.  I've trained the Harvest Critical Amount: ALL node to get 5 more harvest critical amount and it had no effect. Switching vessels had no effect...

...I think we had similar issues before when the Tier2 trees were added in that they hadn't been hooked up to impact vessels. It appears that that is now true of the Tier3 trees. 

To clarify; it doesn't matter if you have a vessel or not, nor if you create a new vessel after training these nodes, nor if you're in an EK or the CW.

:^)

39 minutes ago, Gradishar said:

This!!!

And remove some or all of the range bonus from Elken if you want range dps to pick a race other than Elken where available.

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

18 hours ago, Merrex said:

If you have a Skill Tree selected to train in and you are 99% done with that tree then when you come back to spend those points you end up with finishing the tree and any unused points become wasted as you can not spend them in anything because the tree is full why would the points not simply carry over into the next tree you wish the train in ?

Is this a Bug or design flaw or was it planed to be like this?

Seams like it would be a bug ! You would be paying more for VIP come back after a 2 week vacation and find out you can not spend all those points that you had accumulated because you filled the skill tree and were not around to switch to something else LOL.

Two things.

We are at 10X training right now, so the amount of accumulation will be much lower.  You are seeing 30 days training in three.  

There will be at some point in the future (post launch) the addition of training tomes.  You will be able to push any overages into those and trade with players for other things.

Master of Focus Discipline:

• Power: Mana Shield
    • Mana Shield will only absorb damage the first time you cast it in your combat tray.  Every subsequent time you cast it it will not absorb any damage.  If you enter survival tray and go back to combat tray damage will be able to be absorbed again.
    1. In this first clip I noticed it not absorbing damage.
    2. In this second clip i am testing it in a controlled environment in my EK.

Edited by Destrin

YouTube Channel

2 hours ago, PaleOne said:

lay low from Agent Provacateur is still bringing duelists out of stealth when it finishes.

What good is it to heal up in hiding if it reveals you...

It's pretty obnoxious when friendly heals and buffs from group members brings you out of stealth also.

8 hours ago, Gradishar said:

The Confessor is not the ranger and comparing a long ranged fighter to a medium ranged one is ... well like comparing apples and oranges.  Some simmilarities yet not going to make for a healthy conversation.

They are not suppose to have the same range, nor tool kit.  Imo giving them range (other than what they got or unless placed on gear) is the wrong way to go.  Give them more damage the closer they are to their target mechanics instead.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Harvest Critical Amount ALL skill is not working in the race tree. 

If it is intended for this not to work then please put a note on the skill. It takes a lot of time investment to get to that skill.

12 hours ago, Destrin said:

Master of Focus Discipline:

• Power: Mana Shield
    • Mana Shield will only absorb damage the first time you cast it in your combat tray.  Every subsequent time you cast it it will not absorb any damage.  If you enter survival tray and go back to combat tray damage will be able to be absorbed again.
    1. In this first clip I noticed it not absorbing damage.
    2. In this second clip i am testing it in a controlled environment in my EK.

To piggyback Destrin's post.

You see I am getting hit with mana shield up then I swap trays fast and then it starts working.

PS Nethari suck and no one plays them because they suck. Reduce the dash back to a 10 sec timer. You know how many people are playing fessors? It's like maybe 2% lol. And no one is playing Nethari cause you nerfed it to the ground.

Edited by Ginko

n0MnLtK.png?2

On one of my accounts, I can no longer get into the EU Mourning campaign. I keep getting stuck at "Authenticating with Zone". I was in that campaign on that account earlier today, but I logged out, then tried to log back in later and I can't get back in. I've restarted the client several times.

There are alpha layering issues with the cairns (and let's ignore the fact that this particular one is flying :D):

EfvBGoE.png

It is also very obvious with name tags that the normals are messed up:

2tKJ0Qd.png

Edited by elowallo