Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
courant101

Let's Play Crowfall

We could play a forum-based game, a kind of Crowfall simulacrum. It would be created and played by us, the impatient future Crowfall players. 

I think it would need to stick as much as possible to what has been revealed so far on Crowfall.

An exemple of what our text-based game could contain :

1. Character

xHWfHs.jpg  ypOjL8.jpg

• Archetypes : Legionnaire , Forgemaster , Templar , Assassin , Knight , Confessor
  • Runes : Ambidextry , Demonic Blood , Poor Eye Sight , Eagle Eye , Erudite , Fleet Footed , Giant's Blood , Dim Witted , Lucky
  • Attributes & Statistics
  • Creation points

2. World

kDUFpm.jpg

• God's Reach : PvP : Factional , Loot : 100% Inventory , Item Decay on Death : 20% , Import : All Equiped Gear , Export : Win=40% / Lose=20% , Factions : Order / Balance / Chaos
  • The Shadow : PvP : Guild FFA , Loot : 20% Chance Equipment / 100% Inventory , 30% Item Decay on Death , No Items can be brought in , Export Win=80% / Kneel=50% / Lose=25% , Factions : GvG

3. Collection

f0Lnjd.png

• Resources :

4. Crafting

zGOPZi.png

• Plate Armors : Helm , Chest, Gloves, Boots
  • Weapons : One Handed Sword , Two Handed Sword
  • Refining Recipes : Basic Alloy , Alloy , Basic Cloth , Basic Leather

5. Trading

2SASHv.jpg

Player name                                Item                               Quantity                      Price per Unit         

|                                            |                                      |                                           |

|                                            |                                      |                                           |

6. PvP

sx7p5S.jpg

7. PvE

Wsbgf3.jpg 

8. Territorial control

YX7ShJ.jpg

9. Allegeances

8PIFjT.jpg

10. Alliances

gmxSVK.jpg

...I'd try, but did you ever play on the playground growing up and everyone wanted to be Luke Skywalker or Robin Hood?  And getting "hit and killed" was "not fair" and "didn't count"?

I have a feeling that's what any attempt to bring a game ruleset is going to cause, lol.  If not by people genuinely not wanting to lose, then by... we'll call them "orkz" who will do it just to stir up the hornet's nest.

Ah, what the hell.  Put me down for a Dim-Witted Lucky Stoneborn Forgemaster named Toarq.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

D&D games rarely end the way you're describing.

that's because all involved have agreed to who the DM is, and to abide by their Rulings...

you have to establish the "voice of god/physics" and Rules BEFORE you can even make Characters

just a Thought...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

We already agreed checkyotrack is DM.

I hide behind the pile of dead bards.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I imagine the game will be something like this:

Umm, nsfw sorta, it was on cable TV:  https://vimeo.com/39114507

I imagine the game will be something like this:

Umm, nsfw sorta, it was on cable TV:  https://vimeo.com/39114507

Hilarious video!  :D

Well I've never really played D&D so I didn't know about the dices, lores...

I was thinking the forum game would work like this : every hour, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm..., if you're connected on the forum, you earn X points.

You can use those points for PvP, crafting, collecting resources, wars, etc.

So we don't need to put too much time on lores and dices. (we still need DM though)