Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A number of screwy things going on today: I continue to have the tray shifting error which does not allow trays to be changed. While crafting arrows, I was using up my raw wood, but no arrows were going into inventory. The game seems unstable-more so than at any time in the past for me. I have had it crash to the home screen while running, harvesting and crafting. It has also crashed me out of my activity and put me back in the beachhead,

5 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

A number of screwy things going on today: I continue to have the tray shifting error which does not allow trays to be changed. While crafting arrows, I was using up my raw wood, but no arrows were going into inventory. The game seems unstable-more so than at any time in the past for me. I have had it crash to the home screen while running, harvesting and crafting. It has also crashed me out of my activity and put me back in the beachhead,

ACE likes us to report all bugs in a single thread. It helps them keep track of the bugs and feedback. This patch it is:

Alternatively, you can send them an email support@crowfall.com

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel