Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mythx

Nhl

The Wild clinched last night, so that's good.

Grats on the presidents trophy... I was really pulling for that city to finally accomplish something sports related. 

:P

Edit: Hey NeverSated... you do realize your state does have an NHL team that you can root for? I know they are at the bottom and everything...

Edited by dauntius

test_sig_hurt_short.png

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

Edit: Hey NeverSated... you do realize your state does have an NHL team that you can root for? I know they are at the bottom and everything...

I am aware of the existence of the Hurricanes, much as I am aware of the existence of the Panthers and the Hornets.  Just because I live in the state doesn't mean I have to root for any of the professional teams here.  Cheering for a team solely because they exist in my general proximity has never made a great deal of sense to me.  Especially given that I don't like any of the professional teams in NC.

My aunt lived in NY during my formative years and I went up to see her pretty frequently. I fell in love with the city as well as many of its' sports teams, regardless of how good or bad they've been.  I live in NC but I don't think of it as my home.

Congrats on your Wild.  They've looked quite good the few times I've seen them this season.

71431_original.jpg

Manbearpigs tied all time NHL record for most consecutive road wins last night. One more game left to play - look out St Louis!

Devan Dubnyk = trade of the season

test_sig_hurt_short.png

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

Carey Price beat a record franchise last night with his 43rd win of the season. Vezina for him and also a strong Hart contender. Habs for the cup.

Edited by troop

Thread resurrected in honor of the Minnesota Man-Bear-Pigs

So sorry St. Louis...

Blackhawks better dust off those golf clubs and book some tee times for mid-May

test_sig_hurt_short.png

Wild meeting the Blackhawks 3 years in a row now, two years in a row in the 2nd round.

The Wild are a better team than they were last year... Should be a great series.

I hate you Hossa and your stupid dark visor! 

test_sig_hurt_short.png

My wife is a huge fan of Martin St. Louis, she's followed him for years.

Yes, I was very excited when we signed him, but our fan base is not that optimistic concerning his age and he is declining, but

Marty is a great player with big heart for sure. 

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I watch World cup too, Norway and Sweden. 

Sweden is live in two hours, and Norway won their first match 3 pts. last night with a historic victory over slovakia -

and their star Gaborik was so frustrated after that particular match, hehe.  ^_^

The Team US coach was impressed by Norway earlier when they only won (2-1) against us, but 

we've some youths now who are very promising for the future - possible NHL quality. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/