dolmar

Betting on frost weaver news this week.

I'll take that bet....

I bet you 1000 gold coins we won't see frostweaver info this week.

28 minutes ago, Destrin said:

I'll take that bet....

I'll also take that bet. 

36 minutes ago, Destrin said:

I'll take that bet....

7 minutes ago, mandalore said:

I'll also take that bet. 

"Eyeballs Ace Development Partners tag" Sadface ....

5 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Oh we don't know more than you do about Frostweaver release dates.  

We actually know very little more than everyone else.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, dolmar said:

We don't get that kind of information over on the P2W forums :P Any hints about upcoming news is usually on the public section of the forums. We used to get hints on the community discord but all the degenerates over there may have scared ACE away :P

Don't get me wrong, though.  I would LOVE to see FW info this week.  I just have a feeling with all the other stuff going on at ACE that the FW is near the bottom of the "to do" list.

Edited by Destrin

2 minutes ago, Destrin said:

We don't get that kind of information over on the P2W forums :P Any hints about upcoming news is usually on the public section of the forums. We used to get hints on the community discord but all the degenerates over there may have scared ACE away :P

Don't get me wrong, though.  I would LOVE to see FW info this week.  I just have a feeling with all the other stuff going on at ACE that the FW is near the bottom of the "to do" list.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Top of the list is get all races classes in then work on the other stuff. 

Posted (edited)

"Leave them wanting more."

Frostweaver is is something many are waiting for so for that reason, it's NEVER coming.  :rolleyes:

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Posted (edited)

I just hope FW gets an Elemental Armour Break and Elemental Armour Pen group wide buff, or they add some more discs and give elemental dmg some love.

Edited by Destrin

19 minutes ago, Destrin said:

While we don't get direct info we do have a better idea if whats being worked on.  I doubt they have had a lot of time to work on Frostweaver although I do think Blair said a few weeks ago they did finally sit down and talk about the class.  I also would love to see the last class but it's just going to be another food custarded non ranger class till they fix some of the underlying issues impacting the game.  Adding FW now would be unlikely given all that they have been working on but I'll make sure I ask about them during the next live stream for ya. 

40 minutes ago, mandalore said:

While we don't get direct info we do have a better idea if whats being worked on.  I doubt they have had a lot of time to work on Frostweaver although I do think Blair said a few weeks ago they did finally sit down and talk about the class.  I also would love to see the last class but it's just going to be another food custarded non ranger class till they fix some of the underlying issues impacting the game.  Adding FW now would be unlikely given all that they have been working on but I'll make sure I ask about them during the next live stream for ya. 

I ask at every live stream that i am at. And i miss very few!

Posted (edited)

Frostweaver will be in 5.8. I wouldn't expect info on it before October.

Source: My dog walkers, uncle, twice removed cousin works at ACE. 

Edited by Zatch

20 minutes ago, Zatch said:

Frostweaver will be in 5.8. I wouldn't expect info on it before October.

Source: My dog walkers, uncle, twice removed cousin works at ACE. 

Can we get a gofundme started to bribe jackal for the inside scoop?

7 hours ago, dolmar said:

what ya think Crows?

I think that i roughly remember the times when i used to bet. Luckily those times passed by.