Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CROWFALL AT GAMESCOM 2018

59 minutes ago, Ceollach said:

Are you ready to face the crowds? Do you have nerves of steel? Perfect! Find us in Hall 7.1, booth A-020 where you have six stations waiting for you to engage in a challenging Crowfall® 2 vs 2 vs 2 PVP fight.

FULL STORY.

im sure those going would know, but you didnt actually say what dates gamecom is :P

5 minutes ago, Keaggan said:

*cough* Aug 21, 2018 – Aug 25, 2018 *cough*

5 minutes ago, DravoiX said:

Tuesday 21th of august till Saturday 25th of august

i know how to look it up. i mean in their article text itself.

Are you ready to face the crowds? Do you have nerves of steel? Perfect! Find us in Hall 7.1, booth A-020 where you have six stations waiting for you to engage in a challenging Crowfall® 2 vs 2 vs 2 PVP fight. If you haven’t played Crowfall yet, this is your chance to get a first taste. If you’re already familiar with the game, come show your stuff in front of a live audience!

Our booth will give you the opportunity to meet up with friends and foes alike, as well as face-to-face time with some members of the Crowfall Development team: Jack Kirby, Max Lancaster, Nik Overdiek and Raymond Stump, Gordon Walton and Susi Windeler. You can also meet with members of the Travian Crowfall team, including Ceollach, Daylar, Minke and more!

The highlight of the week will be our exclusive, invitation only, Crowfall Community party, at the Meltdown gaming bar! Replenish your health bar with food and drinks while you flock with fellow Crows! Watch for announcements soon on our forum and social media channels about how you can score an invitation. Also watch for information about the live stream we’ll do from the party so that Crows around the world can join in the fun.

See you at Gamescom, stop by and say hi!

Your Crowfall Team

Edited by Tinnis

@Pann are there any US events like this on the calendar for 2018? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I think we had 4 people (including me) reading the text before, and all now the dates by heart and it is so obvious to them that nobody thought "let's add the date" ;).