Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ceollach

Tickets for the Community Party during Gamescom

Like last year, we are organizing a Crowfall Community party during the Gamescom in Cologne (Germany), and it’s time for invites! There are 10 tickets, and I am giving them away on first come first serve basis. We are not covering any of your travel expense, so keep that in mind when you decide if you want to join us.

Crowfall Party Details

• Invite Only
  • Day & Time: 23.08.2018, 20:00 – 24:00
  • Open Bar & Catering
  • Travian & ACE staff will be there.

Just write a comment and let me know if you want one of the tickets. Only one ticket per person!

This is a great chance to meet & talk with other community members, and meet people from Travian and ACE.

See you in Cologne!

@Koerpermilch That is ok for me. But  If we get 10 people who can come for sure, I would give your ticket away to make sure all spots are used if possible. Is that ok with you? Please send me a PM with your Name, so I can put you on the guest list.

@Aruhn Welcome to the party :) Please send me a PM with your Name, so I can put you on the guest list.

Lurker posting - dammit. I'd love to meet you guys more than much else, but I can't be in Cologne that day for job reasons. Ignore me, just leaving my regret in public that I can't be part of the party.

So: :(

FYI anyone who is wanting to go, I just booked our hotel and most hotels with rooms under 300€ are sold out.

We got a room at the Hyatt and it was like 250€ per night and they were almost sold out.

Of course you can also stay outside of Köln at a nearby town and ride the train in too :)