Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FPS Improvements - Official Discussion Thread

I am seeing significant FPS changes on my POS of a system

at the temple (in BH) i usually saw 60 fps but when you dropped down one level in the Beachhead it would drop to 38-42 .... now still seeing 60ish FPS around most all of the beach head 

Updated from 5.7 path - @jtoddcoleman

I tested the same location on my older machine was seeing 60 fps where I was seeing 38-42. Still see an occasional spike/drop down to the 30s but its a quick bloop then back up. 

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Performance improvements are always nice, but i have a question about your new terrain. Does it support caves or is it still basically just a heightmap?

3 hours ago, IdefixCZ said:

Performance improvements are always nice, but i have a question about your new terrain. Does it support caves or is it still basically just a heightmap?

Here is a video of the Lead Enviornmental Artist and the Creative Director talking about how they will approach caves. It's pretty long but cave talk begins at 4420.

• 2 weeks later...