Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Moved Into Another Beta Group!?

jar426

I was at first in beta group 4 with all my friends and out of nowhere i click on my account info and it says i'm now in beta group 5 after planning for a long time i dont think this is fair or cool to do that and i want to be moved back to group 4....

TO BATTLE WE GO!

3c0504e3c1.png

Fight Till The End!

The numbers are the same as they have always been, we aren't changing them. 

If you are seeing a different number e-mail us at support@artcraftent.com and we'll check the database. 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

The numbers are the same as they have always been, we aren't changing them. 

If you are seeing a different number e-mail us at support@artcraftent.com and we'll check the database. 

THANKS SO MUCH! I can't wait to play this game! <3

TO BATTLE WE GO!

3c0504e3c1.png

Fight Till The End!

How can i get from group 6 to 5 or 4?

PRAY.  A LOT.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Uh, maybe they readjusted the numbers. I mean no one owes you Beta Group 5. 1-4 are probably less than 3,000-5,000 people. 5+ is probably batches of 5-10k each.

+1

I really would like to see the numbers for each #BATA group. Tons of people here already, so i wonder how many of us in each #BATA group.

I remember when I was young, my family and I attended the taping of a television show. We arrived first, we were told to wait near a door until all the people arrived. More and more people were waiting to get in the room. When the show was about to start, they opened the door that was completly at the opposite side of the hallway.

nvs4hv.png

Life is unfair like that.

I remember when I was young, my family and I attended the taping of a television show. We arrived first, we were told to wait near a door until all the people arrived. More and more people were waiting to get in the room. When the show was about to start, they opened the door that was completly at the opposite side of the hallway.

nvs4hv.png

Life is unfair like that.

So if that what suppose to happen then good im at group 6 :P