Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i joined 7 jan 2015 but this is my first post!

nox

Hello everyone,

I remember that at the time i joined there was a queu to join some alpha phases for free to test the game, i was probably in the 2nd or third one but havent checked in a while as my join date is saying.

Anyone can put a light on this? do those phases alredy happened?

Ps. sry for bad English im from Italy.

52 minutes ago, nox said:

Hello everyone,

I remember that at the time i joined there was a queu to join some alpha phases for free to test the game, i was probably in the 2nd or third one but havent checked in a while as my join date is saying.

I see the title "Testers" under you name, so you have access. The LIVE server is up 24/7 so you can download it and get started whenever you want.

https://crowfall.com/en/client/

The game is still in pre-alpha testing, so don't expect a full game yet. But it is coming along nicely and some fun can be had.

IhhQKY6.gif

51 minutes ago, nox said:

Hello everyone,

Ps. sry for bad English im from Italy.

The LIVE server is available 24/7 for beta-3 access level (contributor bundle or patron starter package) and higher.

The TEST server accesses usually get rerolled with each major update. Like the 5.7 snap tests that started yesterday and include Alpha-2 (gold bundle) and higher access levels.

You can download the clients here.

You can see your access level in your backer rewards list.

Hi @nox

You can go to https://crowfall.com/en/account/#rewards-tab to see your backer rewards. Look for something that Says Pre-Alpha, Alpha, or Beta Group, followed by a number. If you're in Pre-Alpha Group 1 or 2, Alpha Group 1, 2, or 3, or, Beta Group 1, 2, or 3, you have access to the LIVE client and can playtest the current build. Other groups will probably be added as the game becomes more complete and stable. If you are in any of the mentioned groups, you can download the client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/.

Welcome to the community and have fun! :)

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Thank you all,

Seems i have:

Beta Group 3

Beta Group 3 Access Entitlement

And probably i could play from :

play-test-5 Play Test 5 Entitlement

So tomorrow i will try for sure this game, one of the major hope for this decading mmorpg time :(