Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Update From New Mb Admin

Check it out

http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3412

For now, as I do not have access to the database nor would I know what to change for a wipe, Grief will be an NA/EU/etc server only. I'm asking our Chinese player base to bear with us for now, and I hope that once Artyom & Olga return, we can get them their server up and running.

Boris is Murray. I'm calling that poorly made socks right now.

But, yeah CN need to go. Hopefully we'll see a surge in population now.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

well, there will be an immediate drop in pop. for obvious reasons like half the pop not being able to log in lol. But people have been saying Papah and Murry were Olga and Artyom forever. But idk either one so until they flood my inbox with p0rn, idc. lol

On the upside -- sbemu gets a pop boost ;) have fun fellas

Yeah this is probably the most devastating thing you can do the Emu.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Guys, its me ok.  I made Magicbane, it was all me.  You can make all checks payable to me as a thank you, please PM for mailing info or paypal.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

From what I understand the SBemu server is about to go down for at least four weeks.

SWrkfdj.jpg

It is funny to see that a comunity of players self proclamed hardcore pvpers had to find this way (Ip ban) to be able to compete for their pixels in the game

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I suppose having 200 CN at every mine/bane with 20 different tags is fun for anyone? It's amusing for all of 2 banes maybe. Then the whole server quits. It's not stimulating in the least, even if you win. It's a mindless aoe fest where numbers usually win. There's no strategy involved.

Good riddance I say, go Zerg SBEmu if you want to mass up like that. Hell, even 4 groups is pushing it these days. Let alone 20+

Edited by pvp101

It is funny to see that a comunity of players self proclamed hardcore pvpers had to find this way (Ip ban) to be able to compete for their pixels in the game

Which hardcore PvPers found the way to IP ban the chinese again? Because it was an admin suggestion and at least as far as 99% of the community goes, they don't even know who the admins really are. Ghosts to me. I'm not that 1%.

But yeah, go fight CN on sbemu if you think it's that big of a deal. I'm tired of 30 vs 120.

Considering Cappaspadda cupped with CN on live he has zero credibility.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Nah, I'm sure it isn't Jaime.

Name dropper

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Considering Cappaspadda cupped with CN on live he has zero credibility.

Considering that CN are beating you guys since 2004 you have less than me

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Ruining the game with an outdated awful playstyle != beating.  The NA players discovered how awful that playstyle was after closing / killing a few servers at launch.  We evolved and adapted our playstyle to make/keep the game competitive and fun.

Zerg to win.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

not on Mourning...ever...

just sayin'...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...