Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Update From New Mb Admin

The CN purge begins at 4 EST today for all who want to participate. Ten banes are going live between now and midnight.

http://sbstatistics.com/magicbaneBaneUpcoming.html

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I don't think Little Mexico is CN. They always set their bane time for 4pm EST, so that rules CN out (5am there). I've talked to those guys, they're from cali. But do what ya want.

But yeah, 10 OFFENSIVE banes. Get some. Not all of CN are stopped by the proxy, so should be some good fights too.

So bending over for them is more creditability than fighting them?

You are wrong here, I started playing Shadowbane on Braialla and my guild was in Arirang's nation. I didn't joined them to get help in banes like many other guilds did on Braialla , Wrath and prolly on other servers where i didn't played, i started in Arirang and that was always my real guild so why i had to fight against them to get creditability? From whom? Btw i don't give a poorly made socks about creditability on a forum in a game

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Ruining the game with an outdated awful playstyle != beating.  The NA players discovered how awful that playstyle was after closing / killing a few servers at launch.  We evolved and adapted our playstyle to make/keep the game competitive and fun.

Zerg to win.

Do you remember that Shadowbane's motto was Play to crush? I think that if there is a faction in the game that had in mind that motto all the time was "them" and they did everything in their power to crush everything in their way. Is that against the game? Maybe it is not fun but for sure is not against what the game was meant to be

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Do you remember that Shadowbane's motto was Play to crush? I think that if there is a faction in the game that had in mind that motto all the time was "them" and they did everything in their power to crush everything in their way. Is that against the game? Maybe it is not fun but for sure is not against what the game was meant to be

Against the rules?  No.  Stupid? Yes.  They enjoyed a server with nobody to fight and play against.  People with a brain realized SB was more fun when the game didn't end up that way.  

To avoid this situation is a stated design goal of Crowfall.  It was a fundamental flaw in the SB's design.

Feel free to high five each other for doing everything possible to lower the population and ultimately kill the game.  Well done!  Go team!

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Against the rules?  No.  Stupid? Yes.  They enjoyed a server with nobody to fight and play against.  People with a brain realized SB was more fun when the game didn't end up that way.  

To avoid this situation is a stated design goal of Crowfall.  It was a fundamental flaw in the SB's design.

Feel free to high five each other for doing everything possible to lower the population and ultimately kill the game.  Well done!  Go team!

The flaw of Sb's design could be solved doing server wipe as soon as the population was going down. Sadly they did that only because the Qft's affair

They didn't enjoyed servers with nobody to fight and play against and the proof is that as soon as they ruled a server they were moving to the next one to repeat the process

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

The flaw of Sb's design could be solved doing server wipe as soon as the population was going down. Sadly they did that only because the Qft's affair

Orr... the one group of racially/regionally motivated players split up and evolve like EVERYONE ELSE DID.

Good news is their inability to play nice with others will keep them trapped on geographically locked servers or locked out completely in future games.

Have fun!

nAd1VPD.png

Orr... the one group of racially/regionally motivated players split up and evolve like EVERYONE ELSE DID.

Good news is their inability to play nice with others will keep them trapped on geographically locked servers or locked out completely in future games.

Have fun!

Do you really think that geographically locked servers happened because of a playstile? Are you kidding? It is true for Shadowbane Emulators only because they are emulators but for other games that is related to IP right (for example for Crowfall we have a high risk to see european players (but UK) locked in a European server because ArtCraft is going to sell the rights to a company that will own the servers here)

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Do you really think that geographically locked servers happened because of a playstile? Are you kidding? It is true for Shadowbane Emulators only because they are emulators but for other games that is related to IP right (for example for Crowfall we have a high risk to see european players (but UK) locked in a European server because ArtCraft is going to sell the rights to a company that will own the servers here)

I'm aware of why/how it has happened in the past.   SBE is making a smart decision with why they are doing it.  I wouldn't be shocked if Crowfall does something similar for "reasons."

Enjoy servers full of one faction.  Keep Crushing.

nAd1VPD.png

I'm aware of why/how it has happened in the past.   SBE is making a smart decision with why they are doing it.  I wouldn't be shocked if Crowfall does something similar for "reasons."

Enjoy servers full of one faction.  Keep Crushing.

It is already in that way in many games and the reason is always the money and not a playstile but if you are happy to think that is for that reason it is ok for me , keep dreaming

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Cappaspadda, admitted CN nut cupper cries at the thought of having to play without a dozen groups to protect his pixels.

IIRC the tears were also thick when ODB started and then Stimutax finished burning CN off of Braialla.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Cappaspadda, admitted CN nut cupper cries at the thought of having to play without a dozen groups to protect his pixels.

IIRC the tears were also thick when ODB then Stimutax burned CN off of Braialla.

I'm really sorry for you but the only thing that ODB burned from Braialla was the city that Jerry stole to you (like you wrote in a post somewhere here on the forum).

ODB tried but in the end failed like later did Stimutax. (even if they failed they helped to bring back life to the server that was dead before their tries so i was happy that they tried)

We were able to defend most of the trees there and we lost only the cities that had no more GL / IC online so we had no way to set up a defense.

When Ubisoft closed Braialla we were still ruling it

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Really? Interesting as how at the end of Braialla CN was losing trees left and right.

You lost. CN went down in flames. The server was wiped. End of story. Y'all didn't run poorly made socks at the end.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Really? Interesting as how at the end of Braialla CN was losing trees left and right.

You lost. CN went down in flames. The server was wiped. End of story. Y'all didn't run poorly made socks at the end.

We won, and the server went down in flame like all the others but we were still ruling it, if you want i can upload the screenshots of the Brialla's map the last day,

I think that your guild had still 2 cities there but i'm not sure if i remember the tag , something like Black and white with a red eagle on it?

Obviously at the end we had nothing like everyone else because they wiped the server but that was part of the game

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

None of my cities and black, white, or red eaglish tags. Revisionist history messes up the memory, y'know?

But, I would be highly interested in seeing the Braialla maps.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

We won, and the server went down in flame like all the others but we were still ruling it, if you want i can upload the screenshots of the Brialla's map the last day,

I think that your guild had still 2 cities there but i'm not sure if i remember the tag , something like Black and white with a red eagle on it?

Obviously at the end we had nothing like everyone else because they wiped the server but that was part of the game

LOL! WM didn't play on Brialla, no need to make stuff up bromego. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

None of my cities and black, white, or red English tags. Revisionist history messes up the memory, y'know?

But, I would be highly interested in seeing the Braialla maps.

As i said i don't remember very well the tag of every guild there.

Braialla_zps66915832.jpg

This is the map of Braialla the day before the wipe

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

LOL! WM didn't play on Brialla, no need to make stuff up bromego. 

Did i said White eagle? I said red eagle, i know that WM poorly made socks was not there

I was thinking at the tag of the city south east of Aldraeth, black and white with something red in the midde, it is not a eagle but the picture isn't clear enough to understand what is the thing

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Did i said White eagle? I said red eagle, i know that WM poorly made socks was not there

I was thinking at the tag of the city south east of Aldraeth, black and white with something red in the midde, it is not a eagle but the picture isn't clear enough to understand what is the thing

Did you just confuse NS and WM guild crests?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Did you just confuse NS and WM guild crests?

I know what guild he is talking about. NS was not on Braialla.

SWrkfdj.jpg