Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Update From New Mb Admin

Did you just confuse NS and WM guild crests?

You mean Nightstalkers? I didn't, i know that Wm was not on Brailla (if i'm not wrong Wm started on the emu they weren't on the live servers) so i was speaking about the guild he was in at the time not the guild you are in now

Just check the map, sout east of Aldraeth or south west of one of the R8's in the desert. There are 2 cities with black and withe square with a red thing in it. I think that this was the tag of CYT 's guild on Braialla

But nvm , the server was burned down so it is the past

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I don't remember the name of the guild. However the last bane I dropped on Braialla was on their capital.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You mean Nightstalkers? I didn't, i know that Wm was not on Brailla (if i'm not wrong Wm started on the emu they weren't on the live servers) so i was speaking about the guild he was in at the time not the guild you are in now

Just check the map, sout east of Aldraeth or south west of one of the R8's in the desert. There are 2 cities with black and withe square with a red thing in it. I think that this was the tag of CYT 's guild on Braialla

I'm not even sure what guild CYT is in right now, how the custard can you remember who he was with 9 years ago. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I'm not even sure what guild CYT is in right now, how the custard can you remember who he was with 9 years ago.

Surprisingly, i'm actually logged into MB helping take mines right now. Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Braialla (and the other servers) were wiped 7 years ago, the population was low so we were knowing each other in a way or another but yes atm i can't remember in which guild he was in at that time and seem that he don't remember that too

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Surprisingly, i'm actually logged into MB helping take mines right now.

I'm not, I am playing a game of League.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Btw i don't give a poorly made socks about creditability on a forum in a game

Considering Cappaspadda cupped with CN on live he has zero credibility.

Considering that CN are beating you guys since 2004 you have less than me

Looks like you do care. :rolleyes:

Which Chinese nation won shadowbane again? HoD? Mordor? QF? TA? KOK? JFC? I'm so confused. Oh, that's right. Not a single nation in Shadowbane crushed every server they went on. But a Chinese race did. Everyone else focused on politics and skill while HoD focused on racism and xenophobia. I was there when China landed on Entropy. I fought at 5 am banes. I stuck up for asian guilds (korea, chinese, and japanese) on the UBI forums.

But consistently, HoD has been a plague on every single server both live and emulated. They don't participate in RPK at all. They hug each other in zones, lock down disc drops, hot zones, mines, etc across multiple tags and they'll happily retag to any nation for any reason. They have no identity. They have no pride in their own guild. They are happy being a similarly named blob (TAsdf, TAsef, TAsgf,etc) that is simply "China". If you didn't stand with them, you were zerged off the server. If you stood with them, you farmed until you had no reason to log in again because there was no one to fight.

And that's what they did, to every single server. Your solution is a wipe? A server shouldn't have to wipe every six months. Politics should be able to take their natural course. Empires rise and fall. Not one empire destroys everything, keeps mines the exact same forever, every tree is open to every city, and you can run anywhere you want without fear of being killed. There are enough games in the world where you can run around in perpetual safety with little to no risk.

That's not Shadowbane. It was never the goal of Shadowbane to be stagnant conglomerate of one nation. Why do you think they put a sub limit on nations? To negate complacency. Even if one NA/EU empire had risen, ego would get in the way. But not with HoD's Clone Army. We can argue this til we're blue in the face and go back to stupid shadowbane discussions about who ruled what. The simple fact remains that these emulators have the power to do what they want when they want with their servers. They can ban China or make rogue furies for all they want. They are putting in the time and money to do so. It's their ball. They'll play how they want.

If it's with 5 players or zero chinese then that's their choice. If CN doesn't like it, they can make their own emulator. Which as it's been said -- China has zero interest in fighting each other. They only want to fight other races, stagnate a server, and move on to the next field needing locusts.

Ten minutes before China banes go live-server crashes. No one can log in.

CN insulted.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Despite CN using proxys to circumvent the bans multiple CN and cupper trees went down tonight including two R8s.

SWrkfdj.jpg

custard. Lol. I remember Fighting against Friggi on Braialla.

Ugh. So long ago. Lol.

Are you sure that was on Braialla and not on Wrath? I don't remember your nickname there but yes was a long time ago

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Looks like you do care. :rolleyes:

Which Chinese nation won shadowbane again? HoD? Mordor? QF? TA? KOK? JFC? I'm so confused. Oh, that's right. Not a single nation in Shadowbane crushed every server they went on. But a Chinese race did. Everyone else focused on politics and skill while HoD focused on racism and xenophobia. I was there when China landed on Entropy. I fought at 5 am banes. I stuck up for asian guilds (korea, chinese, and japanese) on the UBI forums.

But consistently, HoD has been a plague on every single server both live and emulated. They don't participate in RPK at all. They hug each other in zones, lock down disc drops, hot zones, mines, etc across multiple tags and they'll happily retag to any nation for any reason. They have no identity. They have no pride in their own guild. They are happy being a similarly named blob (TAsdf, TAsef, TAsgf,etc) that is simply "China". If you didn't stand with them, you were zerged off the server. If you stood with them, you farmed until you had no reason to log in again because there was no one to fight.

And that's what they did, to every single server. Your solution is a wipe? A server shouldn't have to wipe every six months. Politics should be able to take their natural course. Empires rise and fall. Not one empire destroys everything, keeps mines the exact same forever, every tree is open to every city, and you can run anywhere you want without fear of being killed. There are enough games in the world where you can run around in perpetual safety with little to no risk.

That's not Shadowbane. It was never the goal of Shadowbane to be stagnant conglomerate of one nation. Why do you think they put a sub limit on nations? To negate complacency. Even if one NA/EU empire had risen, ego would get in the way. But not with HoD's Clone Army. We can argue this til we're blue in the face and go back to stupid shadowbane discussions about who ruled what. The simple fact remains that these emulators have the power to do what they want when they want with their servers. They can ban China or make rogue furies for all they want. They are putting in the time and money to do so. It's their ball. They'll play how they want.

If it's with 5 players or zero chinese then that's their choice. If CN doesn't like it, they can make their own emulator. Which as it's been said -- China has zero interest in fighting each other. They only want to fight other races, stagnate a server, and move on to the next field needing locusts.

I'm sure that also Na guild had multiple nation to circumvent the limit of subguild / cities owned (LKK and Blood Clan on Mourning are just the first 2 that i remember but i'm sure there were more) so was a fault of Ubisoft not enfoirce that rule and punish who was circumventing it.

About Hod i don't know why they always did this (my guild was Arirang not Hod) but i know why Arirang was allied with Sotd / CoC on Wrath. I already posted this so it is pointless write it again but when Arirang moved to Wrath in the early 2007 (maybe was the second time for the guild but was the first time for me) we started alone and we were zerged by the whole server so there were no other option than wait for CN to move to Wrath too and join forces with them (with the help of Hawks that gived us some cities). Prolly this was the result of previous action on Braialla or on other servers but i never seen a live server where we were not threatened to be zerged by the whole server as soon as one city with our tag popped on the map. I have no idea about the situation on emulator because i only played for 2 days on Sbemu some months ago

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

9 more China banes going live today. The end has come.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You cup with CN you forever become tainted (see: Hawks). It is as simple as that. There is no excuse for the horde mentality of CN, cappasadasdasdaada. 

For some reason is not in that way, Hawks had their cities on Thurin without any problem (obviously under a different tag), also The President that was allied with us on Braialla (so under your law they were tainted) they had no problem to build their cities on Wrath, the same for Wrath of the Seraphim that started on Wrath with their city gifted them by Hawks and that were allied with us for months before changing side and i'm sure that there were many other na/eu guilds that were allied with us on Braialla and on Wrath that had no problem to remove that "tainted" word from their tag

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

9 more China banes going live today. The end has come.

See you guys baning all those defenseless cities is like seeing people queuing for a bowl of soup from the Salvation Army

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER