Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Update From New Mb Admin

Wait.  ZK? Zhentil Keep?

As in Manshoon?

Ha.

The one and the same.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Lol , this whole thread is full of your butthurtness, maybe if you go back and read all of your posts (not only you) about how you are happy that now you can finally get some pixels after the developers removed the other side from the game. Please, with all this effort you could had made a try to make a zerg and try to win a fight in game and not on the paper like you did with the IP ban. I think i will save this whole thread and i will link it to everyone that will try to speak about Shadowbane's harcore pvpers . Lol

So hardcore you wanna DDOS servers.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

So hardcore you wanna DDOS servers.

If i have no way to fight you in game because you removed me from it because i was winning i have all the right to try to destroy your fun, imo.

Try to think at the same situation with you in the side removed from the game and tell me that you will accept that without react

Btw i'm not playing so i have no pixels involved there so i'm just speaking ;)

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

#winning

Yup, 100 vs 0 , good job guys you must be very proud of this ;)

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I have tiger blood

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

He's so buttmad he's posting under natureswrath on the MB forums and apparently playing with ZK. Would explain how you guys were able to create a fake Arirang guild and get it subbed to ZK: they were expecting this clown.

Which is kinda dumb considering this guy would know that the numbers weren't 100 to 0 if he was at that bane. Guess he just started today.

And he thinks keycloning is enough reason to have a server wiped? lolololol. Noob down.

He's so buttmad he's posting under natureswrath on the MB forums and apparently playing with ZK. Would explain how you guys were able to create a fake Arirang guild and get it subbed to ZK: they were expecting this clown.

Which is kinda dumb considering this guy would know that the numbers weren't 100 to 0 if he was at that bane. Guess he just started today.

And he thinks keycloning is enough reason to have a server wiped? lolololol. Noob down.

Lol i'm not playing any emu and i have my account with the same name here, on Sbemu and on MB forum and it is not that naturewrath, i have only 2 posts there and i really don't see the point of posting in that forum. The 100 vs 0 was only a guess and if anyone made a Arirang guild under Zk tag (like you said) it is not me , it is hard to make a guild without a toon in game  ;) but for sure that there is no need of anyone that was in Arirang to be able to make a guild called Arirang. About the reason that lead to server wipe on live was that Qft guild was helped for a long time by a Ubisoft's GM (Blackfyst) and when the whole story was exposed on Ubi forum by another Mourning guild (Odb or the name they were using on that server at that time, prolly Shining Path), Ubisoft wiped all the servers. Seem that you were sleeping at that time (if you need more info about this thing i still have some of the files that Odb posted on the web about Qft) .

PS i'm sure that you will find a lot of difference in my english and in that other guy english, don't be so mad if there are other ppl that share the same feelings about this Ip ban thing with me lol. Btw i need to go to sleep now , midnight here so i will reply to your reply tomorrow  ;) Cya and have fun destroying empty cities

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Nah, you guys just share the same quotes.

Exile wrote:It's not just pixels though. A guild that can't keep a city will fall apart. When a guild loses it's last tree, the members start to disappear. Some to other guilds, some to other servers, and some quit. Flame them and call them what you will, but when a nation like MZ tells a nation with one third or one fourth of the numbers they are going to bane them off of the map.. what do you really expect to happen? That little nation is going to accept any and every ally. Are they supposed to care that the ally that comes to help has 4x the numbers they need when the people attacking them had 4x the numbers? Are they going to care that they look differently and are apart of a different culture? No they aren't and history has proven it time and time again.

During live, when a guild was baned off of a server, they typically went to another server. There is only one other server at this point.. People who want to play shadowbane with other people need to quit playing with the mentality that they need to obliterate everyone else off of the server. That is what everyone has always made a big deal about CN doing. It's hypocritical. If a nation really wants a fair fight for the enjoyment of shadowbane's pvp mechanisms, they would bane someone more on a level with them. It's just silly to bane someone a quarter of their size, then make a big deal when they call in help.

Was reading through few posts and came across this one. Aside from the date/name etc., it's still happening ! When multiple nations grp together to take down a small nation/guild, what do you think is goin to happen?? Say for instance, ARMAGEDDON or any of the other NA nations baned a ZK tree and that nation ONLY showed up to take it. And lets say they took it.. I'm positive ZK wouldn't give a poorly made socks!! i've been to mines where i was killed by one nation only to watch them retag over my body. Although 'Request' stayed his own nation, the others retagged. Where's the legitimacy in this?..Zk fights CN in zones and at mines..whereas all the other NA's help each other to take ZK poorly made socks out..I just don't get it!..No cooperative efforts by the NA's no more CN helping the small nation of ZK against ridiculous numbers of NA's that's it plain and simple. Whether CN does or doesn't get banned off server or w/e..this statement was as true then as it is now..

As i said i don't know the history of MB so maybe this is only forumbane

Capture.gif

So 2 different guys who don't pay attention to Magicbane just happened to run across the same old post within 10 minutes of each other right? You're a terrible liar. lol

Nah, you guys just share the same quotes.

Capture.gif

So 2 different guys who don't pay attention to Magicbane just happened to run across the same old post within 10 minutes of each other right? You're a terrible liar. lol

I hear kickit is a pro board warrior of the ancient order of forumbanners, you remind me of him young squire. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Love how your equating the current server situation to 2007. Weak attempt.

Considering ZK showed up with multitudes of CN at every fight they are the same and pay the same penalty.

Pot, meet kettle.

Wow-1.jpg

winterbladesdefensive-Chet.jpg

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png

You took Holams town with five groups. You deserved to die. We saved the server.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm not sure what's funnier - the Calimath or that your post essentially preaches the CN party line. :P

You took Holams town with five groups. You deserved to die. We saved the server.

No need to rehash old news, my friend. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in the above posts.

CF_Van.png

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiDfyPp.png

I'm not sure what's funnier - the Calimath or that your post essentially preaches the CN party line. :P

No need to rehash old news, my friend. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in the above posts.

WE didn't sub to CN, we didn't get trees as gifts, we didn't forge a mine alliance with them, we didn't PL or be PLed by them and it was one CN guild we allied with, not the entire CN playerbase; there are some slight differences between the two that you forgot to mention.

wiDfyPp.png

The day they took Holams town with incredible numbers was also the same day we lost Kush's town to 8 groups of CN. We also lost Reptillimunati to NZSP that day IIRC.

SWrkfdj.jpg