Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

Update From New Mb Admin

MB is alive again!

The active pop is up, I have to protect my pl/farm groups, the map is resetting, and NA is on the verge of firing up a server war.

MB is definitely the place to be, despite CNs attempt to destroy another server with its drone wave.

Nah, you guys just share the same quotes.

Capture.gif

So 2 different guys who don't pay attention to Magicbane just happened to run across the same old post within 10 minutes of each other right? You're a terrible liar. lol

You must be really mad, i have no need to use fake identity (i'm not Olga or the other fake dev of magicbane) , i always post under my nickname even when i'm writing things that i know the majority of the readers will hate and i'm sure that you will see that my english is different (sadly my english is poor). I'm not going to check the hour of every post of naturewrath on that forum and the time of my posts on this forum and Sbemu forum but you will see that i'm posting during normal EU time and that he had posted also when for me is night (prolly i posted in the night too sometime but for sure the large part of my posts are not during European nigh time. Btw if you really want be sure you can ask to one of the fake Mb admin or any of the forum moderator (are there forum moderator?) to check the IP from which i'm loggin in to the forum and check the IP of the other guy and you will see that those Ip are completely different (mine is from Italy, idk from where he is but i'm sure that he is not from Italy). Another thing is that he is playing on Magicbane in a Zhentil keep guild , i'm not playing on emu atm but for sure i wouldn't play on Magicbane because Arirang is not there .

About the post i just copy pasted the post of naturewrath so it is normal that in my message you can find his message ;) quoting the other old message

If after all this you will still be sure that we are the same guy you can ask him to get in Ventrilo and speak with you and i will do the same , so you will be able to sleep well the next night without this horrible doubt in your tiny mind

PS If you noticed it armegeddon and rajah liked my first post in this thread (if it is not a mistake that mean that they share the same feelings with me about IP ban), do you think they are also my fake identity ?

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Boy, that was a lot of words to say "that isn't me".

You must be really mad.

so you will be able to sleep well the next night without this horrible doubt in your tiny mind

Slept like a baby in a ZK town with the smell of burnt pixels fresh in the air with no Chinese to disrupt my sleep. A town that was originally CN's to begin with.

Edited by headlight

Boy, that was a lot of words to say "that isn't me".

You must be really mad.

I said before that isn't me but you failed to understand so i tried to explain better with more words

Next time i will write a 2000 word essay (please don't say that i'm someone other of Magicbane forum, but i just seen a post about this  ;) )

PS i just logged in for the first time in MB to check the map and i understand why you guys are so angry

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

cappaspada not sure why youre so assmad. CN is getting their own server to play on, let them farm until their hearts are content. They don't want to pvp.

cappaspada not sure why youre so assmad. CN is getting their own server to play on, let them farm until their hearts are content. They don't want to pvp.

So tell me why, every time a server was owned by Cn and allies (take Braialla as example) all of them (that time was all of us...) moved to Wrath to start conquering it.

If cn would just like to farm in peace in their own server why they moved from Braialla to another server where they had nothing to start with?

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

TA is the best/most refined of all the CN guilds i ever encountered and they consistently got curb stomped when numbers were close. Also after getting waxed continuously by Armageddon's fat kid group for weeks, they still didnt figure out that they might want to stack holy resist. Took WM all of 2 fights to use that counter and kicked our bottom with censures hitting for 100-200.

TA = drone army.

Edited by Indianburn

CN so good but never won an even numbered fight.

But they still owned the whole MB's map, leading some guys to ip ban them to let you get some pixels back. Maybe you just need to stop speaking about how they are that bad at Shadowbane while you keep being owned by them...

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

pretty impressive how fast MB recovered when they regionalized servers.  SB is a game at the end of the day, and when an entire region refuses to play it as a game (and instead treats it as some nationalistic pride simulator), it removes all fun from it.  the servers already hitting 300 pop (with no CN online) after just a few days - and it was deader than dead before the change.

also a good point to see how quickly servers can revitalize without needing artificial wipes 24/7.

Edited by frobobo