Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redbeard_14

FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

Obviously super late to make a Forum Post but just want to Get this out there for anyone Interested that doesn't know.

Evert Friday Night @ 10pm CST I put on a 1 v 1 Dueling Tournament in My EK: FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

Rules are as followed

1. Basic weapons, no Armor, Basic vessels

2. Set disciplines at the beginning of the tournament and no switching - Any disciplines giving buffs for #of enemies present or Spider Queen Discipline. is banned

3. Tournament is Double Elim.

Last night we just completed FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS 6 - Winners of Previous Tournaments include - Shadowboi, Hunt, Mjayed, and ZeFx

If you are ever interested in participating Hit me up on:

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/redbeard_14

Discord PM - Redbeard_14#6281

Its Friday again, and that means another FIRDAY NIGHT FIGHTS.  FIghts start at 10pm CST, rules are above.  Please let me know with the contacts provided above or a post in this thread if interested!  Have a Good Friday My fellow Crows

That time again! Let me know in the provided means above if you would like to join in on the Tournament tonight!  This will be the First Friday night Fights in 5.7!!!! Starts in 1 hour

Edited by Redbeard_14

On 8/4/2018 at 12:52 AM, Angelmar said:

Gratz to @ZeFx on another tourney victory.

Who?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Logging in my pure 100% group fight healing builds.  

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Always good fun on those Friday fight nights. Grats ZeFx and thanks WB for kicking my @ss over and over. Hopefully we get some new blood going forward to join in on the fun.

On 8/5/2018 at 3:25 PM, Hunt said:

Here is some actual footage from this past Friday night fights.

7ry5.gif

Yep, that's what basics look like. 

wiDfyPp.png

FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS with FNF -9 

This will be the First Friday Night Fights in  5.7 Live, Let me know if your intrested!! Fights start at 1000 CDT Contact information is above