Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
makkon

Cut off Russia and CIS? Good job....

As usually I tried to check CF forum for news and... Get redirected to https://ru-new.4game.com/crowfall/

Get redirected while trying crowfall.com and subdomens (forum, billing and such)

No instructions, no news. Great hammer job.

Main questions is:

Why da heck you make such redirect? If I want to stay on NA/EU - this is my choise. Now I need some VPN's and such to get here....

Other questions is:

1) Am I able to play on EU and NA?

2) If I able to play on NA/EU, can I play on RU also?

3) Does RU servers will be detached and isolated to EU/NA?

4) What about my preorder if I switch to RU location? Price also converted? Because ru currency and eu currency is something very different

and alot of questions...

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

My understanding is that the separation is for economic reasons, but that anyone who pledged early will be able to play wherever they want. So you could play on NA, EU and/or RU. 

I'm not sure when the cutoff is for that though. It could be that anyone buying a package prior to soft launch is granted that, or it might be only kickstarter people, or some point in between. I'm reasonable certain though that any RU/CIS people buying the game after soft launch will have to play on the RU/CIS servers.

All early backers will have their rewards on and access to ArtCraft servers, ongoing and if you choose, also on their local servers, if those servers are not owned by ArtCraft

In every case, we will give you the rewards on the U.S. servers AND WE WILL ALSO make our best efforts to to replicate those rewards on your local region provider, too.  That way, you can decide where you want to play.

IhhQKY6.gif

You should be emailing support@crowfall.com over this.

@Pann might be able to help you but I assure you the rest of us don't have answers to something like this. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

In addition to the post by Gordon that Jah posted above, there's also a more recent one where he said pretty much the same thing. There may still be some fine details to iron out, but rest assured that we are committed to keeping our word. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

1 minute ago, Pann said:

In addition to the post by Gordon that Jah posted above, there's also a more recent one where he said pretty much the same thing. There may still be some fine details to iron out, but rest assured that we are committed to keeping our word. 

Thanks homie

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

13 hours ago, Arkade said:

My understanding is that the separation is for economic reasons, but that anyone who pledged early will be able to play wherever they want. So you could play on NA, EU and/or RU. 

I'm not sure when the cutoff is for that though. It could be that anyone buying a package prior to soft launch is granted that, or it might be only kickstarter people, or some point in between. I'm reasonable certain though that any RU/CIS people buying the game after soft launch will have to play on the RU/CIS servers.

this is probably main reason... but... along with playing on EU and NA sometimes I want to see there new CIS players on EU/NA. they are strong and I believe bring much more fun to CF confrontation. also I do not believe in CF success inside CIS (and Russia) - possible very low population. also fighting and wars between CIS on my memory is big bog

innova (=4game) is IP block for sure for us. ATM I able to login via vpn and keep using crowfall.com and forum. I don't know what is next

Discord makkon#8550

8 hours ago, miraluna said:

@Pann Issue came up subreddit also, as Russia/CIS players are being redirected away from this website and can't read the info. What should early backers do now?

https://www.reddit.com/r/crowfall/comments/926y6o/witch_anouncment_of_russian_version_whats_gonna/

I already sent message to support yesterday. still in progress )

Discord makkon#8550

13 hours ago, Jah said:

Jah, I know this old news. But currently we have redirect ( great inconvenience for ppl who don't know how to avoid it), no step-by-step info, no 4game accounts. absolutely no instructions / as well as other backers. faster - better.

Discord makkon#8550

I'm sorry this is happening and apologize for the frustration it's causing. As Gordon explained previously, early backers are supposed to be able to choose which service they want to use. I'm looking into this and hope to have some information for you soon. (I also posted this on Reddit.) 

We are working on the exception to redirection for our previous backers, and will update this thread when it's working.

All previous Crowfall backers in Russia/CIS can still play the game as before, but are currently being redirected on the website (until we have this fixed).

All previous Crowfall backers in Russia/CIS will get their rewards on the combined US/EU service *and* get them on the Innova service if they create an account there too.

We'll be emailing them all directly soon as we get this process worked out with Innova.

Thanks and sorry for this interruption!  

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

3 minutes ago, Pann said:

I'm sorry this is happening and apologize for the frustration it's causing. As Gordon explained previously, early backers are supposed to be able to choose which service they want to use. I'm looking into this and hope to have some information for you soon. (I also posted this on Reddit.) 

These early backer players don't have to choose, they'll get to play on *both* services if they want.  And get their full backer rewards on both services.  Early backers get the best rewards.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Thanks for clarifying. Not the best choice of wording on my part -- I meant that they will have access to both and can choose which they prefer, but not to the exclusion of the other. I'll work on a better way of saying it. 

As an early backer who was going to buy some more accounts, but did not have the time to do it yet, i gotta ask: will I be able to? Or is the one package that I already got all that I will be allowed now that CIS is sold to Innova?