Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jetah

Survival Cooking before Campfire!?

Just wondering the rationale behind putting Survivalist Cooking before Survivalist Campfire.  Shouldn't know how to create a fire before cooking food?

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

10 hours ago, jetah said:

Just wondering the rationale behind putting Survivalist Cooking before Survivalist Campfire.  Shouldn't know how to create a fire before cooking food?

there are some permanent pre made fires in forts and outposts etc already in the world to cook from - before you start placing your own temporary one

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

10 hours ago, Tinnis said:

there are some permanent pre made fires in forts and outposts etc already in the world to cook from - before you start placing your own temporary one

oh i haven't made it that far. still in the beachhead which is why i started the topic. which is why it seemed weird.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

8 hours ago, jetah said:

oh i haven't made it that far. still in the beachhead which is why i started the topic. which is why it seemed weird.

and one at the beachead too near the old temple [sometimes "permanent" fires can vanish tho!]

generally you will want to cook on a permanent rather than temporary fire. the temorary fires are better suited to restoring health or a food aura as they only last a minute!

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png