Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_JackalBark

PreAlpha 5.7: Seasons - Official Discussion Thread

If they fix the Keep not being able to be captured, and fix or remove the 1 or 2 critically bugged powers, I think they could and probably should go to Live. Almost no testing is being done now, and no combat testing at any size or volume, and that is not good for development.

57 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

If they fix the Keep not being able to be captured, and fix or remove the 1 or 2 critically bugged powers, I think they could and probably should go to Live. Almost no testing is being done now, and no combat testing at any size or volume, and that is not good for development.

Nice Vid but I just hope that means 5.7 is actually very close to "live" ready - I can't see myself logging back on until then

I'm most excited for rewards for holding keeps and forts.  If they are giving crafting bonuses now, that makes the game so much more exciting.  Much more reason for players to be in the campaign and fighting over desired spots.

I gave the testing of the test a shot.  And the community made it sad.  Trying to help with a bug I found waiting on Jackal, and of course blood thirsty crowfallers ganked me.  Not that I had anything to lose as it's all given.  But makes wanting to test the test (still pre-alpha which is a test), unbearable.  But just running around looking for fights while we are trying to help find some bugs to get this test on live test.  Good luck people.

bug

Couldn't access ladder to a tower in the wild.  Want to call it a fort but it's really not a fort, so wasn't sure in general if people were refering to them as forts or not.  

Killerkat

support expert

www.infernalgamers.com

Im not able to login into TEST and in LIVE im not able to harvest anything (log out not working)

- are there only specific times for testing?
- is there WIPE going on after 5.7 goes Live?

- when do you expect to update 5.7 to Live? :) Thank you

2 hours ago, Kubos741 said:

Im not able to login into TEST and in LIVE im not able to harvest anything (log out not working)

- are there only specific times for testing?
- is there WIPE going on after 5.7 goes Live?

- when do you expect to update 5.7 to Live? :) Thank you

TEST appears to be down for now. I can't get in either. 

What do you mean by not able to harvest anything? Are you in the survival tray? Are you using the correct tools?

Yes, they have said there will be a full wipe when 5.7 goes live. Skills, campaigns, EKs and spirit banks. I would expect 5.7 to be live sometime this week.