Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Launcher Issue

I saw in the patch notes that there is a black screen bug that had been happening, but was fixed.

I'm having that issue lol.

I go to play, blackness that doesn't go away, I just bought the game and it is still being worked on, so lucky me being the one to get a bug right out the gate xD

Help?

This is the wrong place for this, as this section is only for web related issues. 

Have you tried running as administrator? Have you ensured that your anti-virus/firewall isn't causing the issue? Are you launching from the patcher or trying to run the executable (you should be doing the former)?

If you have tried everything you can and it's still not working, contact support@crowfall.com.

I'm using the patcher, but I noticed when I did the download that there is no file or folder listed in the start menu, but yeah, as far as I know I am doing everything right lol. I didn't know where else to put this, sorry ^^;;

You can shortcut the launcher if you want.  All the files are stored in the same folder as the launcher, so to "uninstall" you just delete that.

This is typically due to an out-of-date graphics driver.

If you're having any issues, please feel free to email support@crowfall.com and we can help you out!

Jack Kirby
Associate Writer/Customer Service Manager

My computer is only like 5 years old, so it is older, but I keep my drivers up to date. If need be I will just wait till I am finished building my new pc, which should be ready by giftmas, but I don't wanna wait! lol.

I sent them an email, hopefully I can get things sorted.

• Pann locked this topic