Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can I recover an account?

Hello, I had purchased two accounts in December, and was wondering if there was a way to recover the second one since it's tied to an email address I don't have access to. I still have the card used to purchase the account, and should be able to provide any ID to prove that I had purchased it. 

Thanks in advance.

49 minutes ago, XantusTorvik said:

Hello, I had purchased two accounts in December, and was wondering if there was a way to recover the second one since it's tied to an email address I don't have access to. I still have the card used to purchase the account, and should be able to provide any ID to prove that I had purchased it. 

Thanks in advance.

email support@artcraft.com with the info you have.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

9 hours ago, XantusTorvik said:

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Frykka said:

email support@artcraft.com with the info you have.

As far as i remember it was artcraftent.com. Hoewever, support@crowfall.com is the official support eMail, so you might want to try this one if the other doesnt work. If it works, you will receive a receipt eMail within a few minutes and an answer within 24 hours max.