Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phatcat09

Closed Bata Starts What's The First Thing You Do?

I personally plan on thoroughly testing out the crafting system as much as possible. Does anyone else have an specific priorities for when closed bata starts aside from the generic "try each class" type ideas.

Edited by phatcat09

#CrowFallBata

~Sweet Sensations~

puppy punch Count: 28

Well im not going to try each class, but i would like to have a few friends to play with...so firstly

1. study each class and pick a class i think will be most useful in a group as a DPS, hopefully i will like a ranger type.

2. level up and earn tons of cash with group/guild friends.

3. use said cash to boost my crafting skills to the max for weaponry and maybe armour!

-Truthe Yashikawa

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild.  Welcome Home.

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/

As a majority of the worlds involve big groups I am hoping there will be an option for Guild Beta invites. So hopefully my entire guild(those who want to test) get and and we hit the gvg world a running. First level of chars based on group need and then what we wanna try out. I am betting the seasons will be accelerated to test each season and victory conditions. Coming up with a min/max system for getting ourselves established at the beginning of each campaign so we can teach new guys who join at launch ect. And crushing bugs.

First thing I'll do is reserve the names I want with placeholder characters.  Because I'm a jerk.

After that, check out combat and get to a point where I can gather and craft because I'm very intrigued by what we've seen so far.

1. I will do as much crafting as possible to work out any bugs the system might have.

2. Find a guild to join up with to test out the worlds and see what bugs may be waiting for us to find.

3. Playing the class that is closest to healer to see how they will work in this game with the group, I play with.

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

Trip over my beard. It's going to be a long time before Beta starts. We haven't started Alpha yet.

I figure i'd like to scout out some nicely-grouped points of interest, call in my guildmates, and start setting up a reception for all you lovely PK'ers when you drop by for a visit. (and report any bugs we observe, of course.)

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

No crafting and Econ system is perfect, I plan to craft and gather as much as possible in hopes of generating some quality data for the dev team and selfishly for myself. Can't standing being poor in any game I play

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Attempt to kill and eat an elk-player.

Psy and I will ride off into the sunset before you get the chance Mr. Snail. :P

I intend to find the most annoying cheese mod builds possible because everyone needs more calcium in their diet.

ill play the game....because thats how u find poorly made socks out. My discoveries shall dictate my actions. For nothing exists in and of itself; i must first wait for the cause before my action begins.

and ill be the rodent.

=P

ezgzn8.jpg