Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phatcat09

Closed Bata Starts What's The First Thing You Do?

I'm going to be a good little fox and kill all the Care Bears but that's one difference I'm going to use the materials to craft to make my stuff self efficacy is the true heart of everything ;3

Meet with my friends and assasinate ppl.....bad ppl...you know, the ppl with the shiny stuff that they dont rly need ;)

Edited by StiviRibar

Meet with my friends and assasinate ppl.....bad ppl...you know, the ppl with the shiny stuff that they dont rly need ;)

Isn't that banditry, as opposed to assassination?

Or skip this and just play the game all of the time. She will just leave you in turn saving you the hassle.

Yah but she takes half the stuff....well I guess if she doesn't take the computer internet and fridge you ll be ok

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Test out the combat since im a PvPer and then try to find a nice mob spawn to farm. 

So basically i would be bringing in some good PvP/combat feedback and test out alot of mob spawns..

I would play for 12h/day if i got in so i would get around to testing most stuff out, but those 2 are my favorite things to do, farm mobs (if its worth it ofc..) and PvP!

Edited by Exzear