Unfolded

The state of the game

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I picked all the flowers to make my flower crowns.

Sorry, not sorry.

Flower crowns confirmed here. SS this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I picked all the flowers to make my flower crowns.

Sorry, not sorry.

I want this fixed or you won't get your weekly shipment of Pink Hair Spray from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pann said:

Flowers should be back and plentiful enough for frolicking through and crown-making. Enjoy! 

Where? Why are you lying to me Pann? Are you not taking this game-breaking issue seriously?

2869f971545191f298dd579bf90dcde3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, miraluna said:

Flower Crowns?  Reminds me of something....

640?cb=20180322174747

Insanity debuff around those Hunger Crystals needs to happen!

just give us a werebeaver discipline next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mandalore said:

@Pann this thread should be locked and all who posted in it banned.  

Sure. I presume that means I should start with you, @mandalore ?

2 hours ago, Unfolded said:

Where? Why are you lying to me Pann? Are you not taking this game-breaking issue seriously?

1

I make it a point not to throw co-workers under the bus, but I'm gonna break with tradition and blame the misinformation on @ACE_FancyHats because she told me it was fixed. I say we lure her down into a crypt and force-feed her Zombie Surprise. All in favor, say "AYE!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wowwwww, I'm getting abused by the devs. This is 2018, I'm feeling oppressed. Help

 

I'm kidding, but I want my flowers back dangit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Unfolded overgrazed at the bank and now we're going to have a serious erosion problem come spring. For the meager sum of 85k I will conduct the environmental impact report and install erosion control measures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2018 at 11:12 AM, ACE_FancyHats said:

Gasp. They were there, but then I needed them for a Hat. Sorry ya'll. 

@ACE_FancyHats

I was running around in the fort of Jingletap for 30 minutes yesterday straight yesterday and it was very unsatisfying. The flowers you stole from me for your hat is ugly and makes you look fat. I need them back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

@ACE_FancyHats

I was running around in the fort of Jingletap for 30 minutes yesterday straight yesterday and it was very unsatisfying. The flowers you stole from me for your hat is ugly and makes you look fat. I need them back.

Insults to my hats or my new flower collection will get you nothing! I'm going to horde flowers like a dragon hordes gold. Good luck ever getting your precious flowers back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Insults to my hats or my new flower collection will get you nothing! I'm going to horde flowers like a dragon hordes gold. Good luck ever getting your precious flowers back. 

You stealing my flowers is an insult! I will contact the Guinecean Inner Council and petition to get my flowers back and lock you up in jail! If you think Gaea, the Earth Mother, approves of your actions, you are sadly mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.