Unfolded

The state of the game

27 minutes ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I picked all the flowers to make my flower crowns.

Sorry, not sorry.

Flower crowns confirmed here. SS this

1 hour ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I picked all the flowers to make my flower crowns.

Sorry, not sorry.

I want this fixed or you won't get your weekly shipment of Pink Hair Spray from me.

16 hours ago, Pann said:

Flowers should be back and plentiful enough for frolicking through and crown-making. Enjoy! 

Where? Why are you lying to me Pann? Are you not taking this game-breaking issue seriously?

2869f971545191f298dd579bf90dcde3.jpg

13 hours ago, miraluna said:

Flower Crowns?  Reminds me of something....

640?cb=20180322174747

Insanity debuff around those Hunger Crystals needs to happen!

just give us a werebeaver discipline next

16 hours ago, mandalore said:

@Pann this thread should be locked and all who posted in it banned.  

Sure. I presume that means I should start with you, @mandalore ?

2 hours ago, Unfolded said:

Where? Why are you lying to me Pann? Are you not taking this game-breaking issue seriously?

I make it a point not to throw co-workers under the bus, but I'm gonna break with tradition and blame the misinformation on @ACE_FancyHats because she told me it was fixed. I say we lure her down into a crypt and force-feed her Zombie Surprise. All in favor, say "AYE!"

Wowwwww, I'm getting abused by the devs. This is 2018, I'm feeling oppressed. Help

I'm kidding, but I want my flowers back dangit.

@Unfolded overgrazed at the bank and now we're going to have a serious erosion problem come spring. For the meager sum of 85k I will conduct the environmental impact report and install erosion control measures.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:12 AM, ACE_FancyHats said:

Gasp. They were there, but then I needed them for a Hat. Sorry ya'll. 

@ACE_FancyHats

I was running around in the fort of Jingletap for 30 minutes yesterday straight yesterday and it was very unsatisfying. The flowers you stole from me for your hat is ugly and makes you look fat. I need them back.

12 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

@ACE_FancyHats

I was running around in the fort of Jingletap for 30 minutes yesterday straight yesterday and it was very unsatisfying. The flowers you stole from me for your hat is ugly and makes you look fat. I need them back.

Insults to my hats or my new flower collection will get you nothing! I'm going to horde flowers like a dragon hordes gold. Good luck ever getting your precious flowers back. 

5 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Insults to my hats or my new flower collection will get you nothing! I'm going to horde flowers like a dragon hordes gold. Good luck ever getting your precious flowers back. 

You stealing my flowers is an insult! I will contact the Guinecean Inner Council and petition to get my flowers back and lock you up in jail! If you think Gaea, the Earth Mother, approves of your actions, you are sadly mistaken.