Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unfolded

The state of the game

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I picked all the flowers to make my flower crowns.

Sorry, not sorry.

I want this fixed or you won't get your weekly shipment of Pink Hair Spray from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pann this thread should be locked and all who posted in it banned.  


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pann said:

Flowers should be back and plentiful enough for frolicking through and crown-making. Enjoy! 

Where? Why are you lying to me Pann? Are you not taking this game-breaking issue seriously?

2869f971545191f298dd579bf90dcde3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mandalore said:

@Pann this thread should be locked and all who posted in it banned.  

Sure. I presume that means I should start with you, @mandalore ?

2 hours ago, Unfolded said:

Where? Why are you lying to me Pann? Are you not taking this game-breaking issue seriously?

1

I make it a point not to throw co-workers under the bus, but I'm gonna break with tradition and blame the misinformation on @ACE_FancyHats because she told me it was fixed. I say we lure her down into a crypt and force-feed her Zombie Surprise. All in favor, say "AYE!"


Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pann said:

Sure. I presume that means I should start with you, @mandalore ?

If you ban everybody who has posted in this thread I accept my fate as tribute. 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Unfolded overgrazed at the bank and now we're going to have a serious erosion problem come spring. For the meager sum of 85k I will conduct the environmental impact report and install erosion control measures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2018 at 11:12 AM, ACE_FancyHats said:

Gasp. They were there, but then I needed them for a Hat. Sorry ya'll. 

@ACE_FancyHats

I was running around in the fort of Jingletap for 30 minutes yesterday straight yesterday and it was very unsatisfying. The flowers you stole from me for your hat is ugly and makes you look fat. I need them back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

@ACE_FancyHats

I was running around in the fort of Jingletap for 30 minutes yesterday straight yesterday and it was very unsatisfying. The flowers you stole from me for your hat is ugly and makes you look fat. I need them back.

Insults to my hats or my new flower collection will get you nothing! I'm going to horde flowers like a dragon hordes gold. Good luck ever getting your precious flowers back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Insults to my hats or my new flower collection will get you nothing! I'm going to horde flowers like a dragon hordes gold. Good luck ever getting your precious flowers back. 

You stealing my flowers is an insult! I will contact the Guinecean Inner Council and petition to get my flowers back and lock you up in jail! If you think Gaea, the Earth Mother, approves of your actions, you are sadly mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, OK. Let's calm down people.

I know this is a very sensitive topic - and therefore it's abolutely understandable when it raises strong emotions on all sides.

I would like to remind all of you that this is nothing bad. It is something good. Something extraordinarily good. Because strong emotions arise from passion. And only in social environments that don't prohibit different ways of thinking, passion can actively be shown and lived out from various points of view.

So this thread is a strong testament to the point that we ALL share an intense passion about Crowfall. And that we were able to create a community, where ALL sides can both show their passion and will be heard. For our common goal, to help the game to become the best it can be.

I would like to urge you to take this spirit in, or to remember yourself of it, and to join hands inthe name of the one big common goal.

 

As a start i would suggest that @Unfolded gift a flower hat to @ACE_FancyHats. And that FancyHats will promise that Unfolded gets flowers again in the nearby future. Shaking hands would suffice for the moment. And don't pretend that's not what you both want - you know it!

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk

 


@Zatch you are the first crow i know that banned itself. I would really love to discuss it with you, but ... well ... if you stay true to yourself ... this won't happen (man, Crowfall is all about decisions, righ'?)

@mandalore "Other peoples tribute is my fate". FTFY

@Chroma This was ... an eye opener. I would like to invite you to the Cities of Ravenheart to investigate the environmental soil conditions. I am sure we will find an agreement about the price.

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...