Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unfolded

The state of the game

As a scout, I would suggest looking for the spoor of whomever may have taken your flowers. Based on the responses I've seen thus far in this thread, I would suggest the OP begin the search for the dastardly perpetrator by standing at the scene of the crime and inhaling deeply. If you pick up the unmistakable scent of cow pies, which this thread reeks of, then I would recommend looking in your local taverns for one or more minotaurs. 

To the OP, thanks. This was a highly entertaining thread. :)

CF_Van.png

On 8/24/2018 at 7:41 PM, Unfolded said:

@Pann

Excuse me, please stop derailing my thread. Do you think this is a joke?

I took it as seriously as I do any other thread you start. ;)

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

On 8/8/2018 at 10:18 AM, Kraahk said:

Flowers? Honestly? You're complaining about missing flowers? Man...

yJiOwhD.jpg

Some people obviously lack the intelligence to see the sarcasm in OP's post, and with that massive post count and being an ACE contributor it's worrisome to say the least.

Edited by koregen

6 hours ago, koregen said:

Some people obviously lack the intelligence to see the sarcasm in OP's post, and with that massive post count and being an ACE contributor it's worrisome to say the least.

Ok. If i now answer with sarcasm, this would be a counter sarcasm to a counter sarcasm to a counter sarcasm to a sarcasm, right? Frankly, I need to say that this is (at least) one level too much for me. I mean, not even my vessels are this far with their levels, so ... you win.

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

:)) 3 mins of making me smile :) only about flowers. Really like that kind of level. Which reminded me of last movieI saw "Rampage" it's huge monkey ( for me Ape, Gorilla or any , still a monkey eating bananas) So there is a starting movie mokey uses sign languge, I laughed for a fev times. Couldn't resisted since I saw it today, and when I see monkey- I'm simple it just reminds me of this movie. I rated this movie  for a 4/10 but after whole day this rating is 8/10. Mokney is not my favorite animal, but it always makes me smile- even monkey is funny can get to the sarcasm point. :))

Damn, being out of topic of  flowers, and no one will get my  point of today good humour :))