Sign in to follow this  
Merrex

3rd major Discipline slot ?

Posted (edited)

Ok i tried to fix it so anyone can view it. The forums will not let me paste a screen shot in so i do not know any other way to post a picture.

Anyway you can see it when your in the vessel selection screen and you mouse over a vessel.

Edited by Merrex

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Merrex said:

The forums will not let me paste a screen shot in so i do not know any other way to post a picture.

Use https://imgur.com/

Free and easy to use. Upload any image and paste that into any post you make on the forum.

jeWka5j.png

Edited by Jah

Ok Thanks so Much " Jah "  so right under the Villein Major Discipline there is a empty space for one more Major Discipline. You can barley make it out but the grey shaded image is there.

MrRzmZk.jpg

2 hours ago, McTan said:

Might wind up being where they put the "Class" rune? If that is still in the works...

Agreed, that could be a side-effect of the missing Class rune.

Or it could be a clue they are considering 3 Majors...

If Promotion classes are still a thing they are considering perhaps its for that. 

15 hours ago, Jah said:

Agreed, that could be a side-effect of the missing Class rune.

Or it could be a clue they are considering 3 Majors...

I'd be excited to see three majors, but I'd also be concerned about the further pressure it puts on the power bar limits. I don't necessarily mind, but I suspect others will.

22 minutes ago, McTan said:

I'd be excited to see three majors, but I'd also be concerned about the further pressure it puts on the power bar limits. I don't necessarily mind, but I suspect others will.

From my perspective, having additional options isn't a problem. Just because you have more powers to choose from doesn't mean you need more slots to put them in.

1 hour ago, Jah said:

From my perspective, having additional options isn't a problem. Just because you have more powers to choose from doesn't mean you need more slots to put them in.

I agree, I turned around on the limited power bar, I think it's a nice way to force some choices. In SB, I used only a handful of powers anyway, on most classes. A third major makes some great combinatorial sense.

Posted (edited)

I say offer way more skills than slots. Make people have to make hard choices. 

Edited by Jababbo
Missed a word