Stumpstuff

5.7 Live Feedback and Bug Reports for 8/9/18

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kraahk said:

Something is wrong with your rewards.

Current 5.7 KS large castle bundle content:

p8vK0LT.jpg

Wall parts seem to be not enough. Overall quality is poor (no battlement options). No centerpiece building. Partially old building part names (not in current crafting list). Two parcels.

I have the Mountain Citadel pack and i got the same. Also notice the lack of a keep or castle. :C 

Bnab2gC.png

There was also 2 parcels but i already placed those. BTW the 12 walls for you and 60 for me actually dont fit with any of the other pieces. 

XCuMHSq.jpg

Edited by Marth

3 hours ago, EdZ said:

Yeah, that is wrong, and we've found where the problem is happening. We'll probably have to do another bank/EK/campaign EK wipe to fix it. Stayed tuned for more info.

I love you. My city was so small :c unknown.png?width=968&height=545

unknown.png?width=969&height=545

unknown.png?width=969&height=546

When in stealth and using (Agent Provocateur ->"lay low") to heal, all the healing numbers show up all at once when you leave stealth.

Harvesting feels a bit smoother. I think weak spot registered on start of swing before but end of swing now. Feels right because you can line up the weak spot mid swing.

I'm liking the new icon artwork for items. 

Basic resources feel lacking when I cut down an entire tree and get 1 wood, no matter the size of the tree. Big 100 year old tree or sapling... 1 wood. Beach head boars seem to give a massive bounty by comparison, but as someone pointed out, you do take wear and tear when fighting them. Non-basics had much better drop rates, but basics shouldn't be this bad, especially with season of ple... Spring active. 

As others have said the cats are kinda derpy, attacking the air as I pelt them from range. It may have been due to fighting on a gentle slope. idk. 

Timing on Elkin charge seems weird. I'd charge boars and it took a minute for the graphic to send them flying. 

- Thanks archers for the free loots. -

13 hours ago, EdZ said:

Yeah, that is wrong, and we've found where the problem is happening. We'll probably have to do another bank/EK/campaign EK wipe to fix it. Stayed tuned for more info.

More info soon? Leaving a wipe up as a possibility is not good for activity, just saying.

2 hours ago, Ussiah said:

More info soon? Leaving a wipe up as a possibility is not good for activity, just saying.

Still better than what we had. Last night I've seen more campaign PvP than we had in a couple of weeks. I'm glad they pushed 5.7 live, if they wipe again so be it. Everyone is running around in intermediate and almost no skill training anyway.

2 hours ago, Ussiah said:

We are planning a wipe today before we put up the new campaign for the weekend. I don't have a ETA for the new campaign though.

13 hours ago, Marth said:

I love you. My city was so small :c unknown.png?width=968&height=545

unknown.png?width=969&height=545

unknown.png?width=969&height=546

That looks awesome! Hopefully you can build it even better next time :-)

There is an outpost close to the order runegate, which is currently controlled by balance. As soon as I spawned, the guards attacked me, even though they shouldn't be agroing from that range. They hit me and knocked me down despite being invulnerable from using the runegate.

41 minutes ago, Hunt said:

Still better than what we had. Last night I've seen more campaign PvP than we had in a couple of weeks. I'm glad they pushed 5.7 live, if they wipe again so be it. Everyone is running around in intermediate and almost no skill training anyway.

Agree 100%.  Wipe whenever you want.  So much fun, so much pvp.

24 minutes ago, EdZ said:

We are planning a wipe today before we put up the new campaign for the weekend. I don't have a ETA for the new campaign though.

EKs? Spirit Banks? Whats included?

33 minutes ago, EdZ said:

Does this mean we will finally get our large castles and them fully painted?

Just for the sake of completeness: All usual rewards are correctly available now, both for gifting and the ingame redeem function. Still no battlements, wrong walls and double parcels though.

Current 5.7 small castle bundle

6M7gMut.jpg

5.6 small castle bundle

CWGGuYY.jpg

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Just for the sake of completeness: All usual rewards are correctly available now, both for gifting and the ingame redeem function. Still no battlements, wrong walls and double parcels though.

Current 5.7 small castle bundle

6M7gMut.jpg

5.6 small castle bundle

CWGGuYY.jpg

Not having stairs in the new pack is hard. Also being able to restack items would be nice

Edited by Marth

1 hour ago, Ussiah said:

EKs? Spirit Banks? Whats included?

As far as I know at this point it will just be EKs and Spirit Banks, and will not include skills. As with anything, that's subject to change if needed.

Posted (edited)

1) It is quite hard to jump into the fray when you cannot read the zone chat from the mainland. The faction chat across zones seems a better option in my opinion. Especially for new players when guilds and old friends are talking over VoIP.

2) You might already know but AA is not working properly, there are jagged edges everywhere.

3) Yesterday I was not able to see notifications regarding Forts being attacked (sorry, it was yesterday and have not checked today).

4) One of the many times I died yesterday I was close to getting back to my corpse and the fort where my crow spawned was taken and it returned me to another fort. It added even more salt to my wounds.

Edited by Xhayne

Dear devs, thanks for wasting my time, it was really great farming money last night thinking its going to be permanent.Thanks for telling us that we shouldn't farm materials because you will wipe it.It's really great losing progress for no apparent reason.

12 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

Dear devs, thanks for wasting my time, it was really great farming money last night thinking its going to be permanent.Thanks for telling us that we shouldn't farm materials because you will wipe it.It's really great losing progress for no apparent reason.

Here's a heads up.... Everything you farm after today's wipe will also be wiped. This is pre-alpha....get a grip.