Stumpstuff

5.7 Live Feedback and Bug Reports for 8/9/18

Just now, Extintor said:

I think it happened once to me, the buff doesn't appear in the list and the stats are not increased. But it fails just sometimes, not always.

I was sorta talking to the devs.  Code wise there would be a difference between a display issue, and an applied effect issue.

3 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

I was sorta talking to the devs.  Code wise there would be a difference between a display issue, and an applied effect issue.

I understand that, but what I meant is I think the problem is not just a display issue, I think the buff is not applied sometimes when you go through a runegate.

Posted (edited)

Anyone just getting a black screen rn? Edit Now it shows maintenance 

Edited by Marth

21 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

May want to double check this is the actual buff being removed, or just the display of harvesting pips.  I had this happen to me, but the harvesting still felt like the amounts where with the spring buff.

The buff and pips were gone. 

1 minute ago, Marth said:

Anyone just getting a black screen rn?

Yes - are they resetting the campaign finally?

13 minutes ago, Extintor said:

I think it happened once to me, the buff doesn't appear in the list and the stats are not increased. But it fails just sometimes, not always.

We've noticed this happening during internal playtests, too. I think it's in our known issues list but I'll double-check to make sure. Usually logging out and logging back in fixes the issue. 

Yes it just went down and now in Maintenance mod for them to do a quick test

Just an FYI - we're in the process of deploying a hotfix. Unfortunately, we have to do another wipe on EKs, entitlements, and spirit banks. Skills should still be ok. Sorry all, we're hoping this is the last time we have to do this. :fingerscrossed: