Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone Else Have Fun At Katsucon?!

bahamutkaiser

Just got back from Katsucon today, super exhausted from 3 days of con goodness. Had an awesome time even though I only got to wear my almost complete Miroku costume (needs a new staff head piece).

Maybe next year I'll find a way to skip linecon so I have enough energy for the Rave :3

Anyone else happen to go? or go to cosplay or conventions elsewhere?

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Grown folks dressing as cartoons? I went to Disney World once.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Yes, there are fully grown gorgeous women with more erotic costumes than you'd see in a strip club, and raves with shamelessly ridiculous entertainment.

Some of us are confident enough to enjoy ourselves without wasting our time caring what anonymous people think :)

Edited by BahamutKaiser

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Yes, there are fully grown gorgeous women with more erotic costumes than you'd see in a strip club, and raves with shamelessly ridiculous entertainment.

Pics, or it didn't happen

Pft ha ha ha ha ha, don't project yourself on me, I'm a six foot Korean man who gets asked to act and model by strangers. Now back in your lane checky :*

Asked to act and model? Aren't you trying a bit to hard now?

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Who said I had to try ;)

Not all role playing is made equal :P

But hey, your jelly filled disbelief is amusing :3

I'm a six foot Korean man who gets asked to act and model by strangers. :*

The more you reveal the stranger it gets :D

"Katsucon is an annual three day anime convention held during February at the Gaylord National Resort"

Edited by rajah

I've got pics of me and several of my runway model (professional, not cosplay) EX GFs at the con, but I'm pretty sure they would disapprove of me flashing their costumes on the boards for anonymous forum jockeys.

I've got pics of me and several of my runway model (professional, not cosplay) EX GFs at the con, but I'm pretty sure they would disapprove of me flashing their costumes on the boards for anonymous forum jockeys.

But they will never know !

On the other hand it's probably personal data and stuff, so could be illegitimate.

Edited by rajah

Actually, real models can not distribute their image due to contacts, they have to be tasteful about how their presented if they want to have any work...

But here's one of my cosplay friends that I didn't date, she does more print and cosplay :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DashJustnice/191349397719188?fref=photo

Edited by BahamutKaiser

Actually, real models can not distribute their image due to contacts, they have to be tasteful about how their presented if they want to have any work...

But here's one of my cosplay friends that I didn't date, she does more print and cosplay :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DashJustnice/191349397719188?fref=nf&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/191349397719188/photos/a.193406070846854.1073741828.191349397719188/304792996374827/?type=1

Is she a hunter ?