Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PanzerUDL

The Rush

Worked about as good as the one we did yesterday. It's nice to see these little moments, brings back Darkfall memories of setting up behind a rock and luring the enemy out with bait.

Silly me thought you might have logged off after that mass recall you folks did after sitting in that fort for so long while we worked our way over taking the towers hahaha

6 hours ago, Scorn said:

Worked about as good as the one we did yesterday. It's nice to see these little moments, brings back Darkfall memories of setting up behind a rock and luring the enemy out with bait.

Silly me thought you might have logged off after that mass recall you folks did after sitting in that fort for so long while we worked our way over taking the towers hahaha

I wish I could say that mass recall to throw you guys off was a clever tactic, but it was the result of some iffy intel lol. You should have seen the beautiful bait I did on @Destrin and a few of his pugs the other day.

The old behind the rock bait. Classic Darkfall move.

Harder to bait in Crowfall than Darkfall. Less CC in Darkfall so it was easier for the bait to escape and no giant red nameplates to give you away.

Well done!