Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wolf

heeso

Hi Guys.

I was thinking. Why not have Wolves in the game, that are playable. 

Or other animal types that can be outfitted with armor. Just like the char from final fantasy 7 Red XIII :-)

Let me know what you think :) I have a few drawings :) 

I don't think they should put armor on beast classes, rather, if they did do beast races, it would be better if they used mutation or magical enhancement to progress, ultimately, given the dominance of weaponry, I'd expect beast races to lean toward magic use or magically enhanced physical combat.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I have never been a furry fan... animals as humans... I really hope it sticks to human based species versus cross-species breeding cause that is just weird. In a way, it takes away from the immersion..

The subjects on natural animals made into playable archetypes, not anthropomorphic creatures. Though we already have Centaur and the lore accounts for unique species coming from the same heritage...

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

They can add armor on a beast... The Centaur is the best exemple : they added armor on the horse part of his body :D

On the other side, WEAPONS would be a bigger problem. Even with armor, a wolf or a tiger can use claws and fangs.

But the weapons would be more difficult :P

If they really accept to add full beasts archetypes, I guess they will have to invent news "weapons", like Iron Claws :)