Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Be Gentle, I'm New - Crowfall: MMO - S1|Episode 1

SerMedieval

33 minutes ago, SerMedieval said:

a ranger can also make and use two melee short swords and has a tray of melee powers. also open up the K screen and remember to equip your passives and other powers [e.g. from race etc]. should definately mess around with discipline powers. fyi use the Q power tied to the 5/5 counters when harvesting for bonus effects [read its tooltip]

p.s. you can also craft bandages for a few wood for self healing too. you could also craft some intermediate armor and weapons without training at a "basic crafting station" either in a fort or your safe area [which you can return to with the "recall" power]

handy site = https://malekai.org/

and other links https://sites.google.com/site/crowfallresource/

enjoy,

let us know if any questions!

oh and the design of the stalker was merged into the ranger. the frostweaver is the only class yet to enter the testing.

Edited by Tinnis

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

a ranger can also make and use two melee short swords and has a tray of melee powers. also open up the K screen and remember to equip your passives and other powers [e.g. from race etc]. should definately mess around with discipline powers. fyi use the Q power tied to the 5/5 counters when harvesting for bonus effects [read its tooltip]

p.s. you can also craft bandages for a few wood for self healing too. you could also craft some intermediate armor and weapons without training at a "basic crafting station" either in a fort or your safe area [which you can return to with the "recall" power]

handy site = https://malekai.org/

and other links https://sites.google.com/site/crowfallresource/

enjoy,

let us know if any questions!

oh and the design of the stalker was merged into the ranger. the frostweaver is the only class yet to enter the testing.

Thanks very much I really appreciate it! It's been an interesting first experience so far but I just yesterday started looking more into the specialization runes, I love the way we can customize our characters in terms of skills/stats. This game is dripping with massive potential, would be awesome to see it succeed. I'm honestly very surprised how much depth there was to the customization. I'm also starting to become aware of all the class bugs but I've been testing stuff in between.

9 hours ago, SerMedieval said:

Thanks very much I really appreciate it! It's been an interesting first experience so far but I just yesterday started looking more into the specialization runes, I love the way we can customize our characters in terms of skills/stats. This game is dripping with massive potential, would be awesome to see it succeed. I'm honestly very surprised how much depth there was to the customization. I'm also starting to become aware of all the class bugs but I've been testing stuff in between.

good good 

p.s. you probably also need to assign your right click dodge power from the k screen too. and the minotaur "bull rush" power to your combat tray.

[dodge dodge, ranger disengage and bull rush = fun mobility!]

relevant other new thread

also see the official page of

https://crowfall.com/en/how-to-play/

Edited by Tinnis

part 2

@SerMedieval

some of your "multi part chain" powers have different cooldowns on the first part compared to the second part. you can see this either above the power bar itself as little countdowns - or as a number on the "pop up" as well. so while you might be able to do the first part again you would have to either wait or use "the other side" of the combo.

when the helcat 'moved' and changed its model that was the shift from night to day [the night version is more deadly etc and may effect loot drops too]

fyi only people in your *group* can see or walk over and pick up the floating harvesting drops [so enemies or people on your faction outside of group can't]

regarding crafting experimentation you are best off aiming for 50% risk...or just doing one at a time. going in all for higher than 50% risk may hurt ;p

should really get two basic melee weapons for the ranger ;p [a bunch of utility knockdown, root, and two mobility powers as well as general damage there!]

oh and if you want insane: you can equip a bow on a CHAMPION e.g. arcane archer or master of bows or sharpshooter. arcane archer has a AOE root and a hp barrier :P

also i don't think you had champion's basic "hurlbat" ranged attack/slow equiped either heh

Edited by Tinnis