Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

despite settings i no longer get email updates

@Pann

e.g. the friday crows of a feather emails - not seen them for awhile

my settings in https://community.crowfall.com/notifications/options/ are correct and i did not unsub from any of the emails via my email reader. not in spam either.

p.s. and your "user counter" still broken bottom of main forum page to 0

Edited by Tinnis

Hey, @Tinnis, due to recent changes in EU email regulations, we no longer send the newsletter to anyone in that region. Infractions against that law carry a hefty $10k fine, so even an innocent mistake could cost us dearly -- and that's Crowfall development money that we simply don't want to risk.

We're aware of the issue with the user counter and some other annoying little quirks going on with the forum right now. It's an Invision thing and we'll keep pushing to get it resolved. I'm sorry it's still wonky.  

On 24/08/2018 at 3:39 PM, Pann said:

Hey, @Tinnis, due to recent changes in EU email regulations, we no longer send the newsletter to anyone in that region. Infractions against that law carry a hefty $10k fine, so even an innocent mistake could cost us dearly -- and that's Crowfall development money that we simply don't want to risk.

We're aware of the issue with the user counter and some other annoying little quirks going on with the forum right now. It's an Invision thing and we'll keep pushing to get it resolved. I'm sorry it's still wonky.  

oh. you did not announce this ¬_¬ RIP easy weekly summary updates

@Pann have you consider publishing the page as HTML and hosting/linking it somewhere on the site or read only forum section etc?

dont make me VPN a second free "US account" to get updates summaries...

Edited by Tinnis

On 8/24/2018 at 7:39 AM, Pann said:

LMAO!

I'm here to help test, give feedback, report bugs, and have fun. I'm also looking for a guild to call home. I am a casual player, interested in participating in PvP, Gathering, and Crafting.